FOOTBALL - LIVE!!!!

posted on 10/12/19

comment by Cal Neva (U11544)
comment by MKspur (U9129)
posted 1 second ago
comment by D'Jeezus Mackaroni (U1137)
comment by hounslows-finest (U6180)
posted about a minute ago
which 3 d j ?

Pranks, TBone and the one who changed his username.

I’d ban Rap too tbh. He instigated everything
What have I missed ?
Couple of posters changed their names and DJeezus grassed then up to admin.

posted on 10/12/19

Confused

posted on 10/12/19

Comment deleted by Article Creator

posted on 10/12/19

Dont like organised bullying.

posted on 10/12/19

comment by Cal Neva (U11544)
Confused
Basically the Liverpool fans hate this thread because people comment on games and arent always 100% positive about Liverpool. They have taken me as the thread owner as the prime target to abuse, gang up on and try to bully. Why would I let that go on on my thread?

posted on 10/12/19

Good on you Mack, the more scouse cockroaches we rid of this thread the better

posted on 10/12/19

Yeah good to see the moany scousers getting put to bed on here. Merry Christmas

posted on 11/12/19

comment by Martial FC (U11781)
Good on you Mack, the more scouse cockroaches we rid of this thread the better
Charming.

posted on 11/12/19

comment by D'Jeezus Mackaroni (U1137)
comment by Cal Neva (U11544)
Confused
Poor DJ I feel for you.

posted on 11/12/19

comment by D'Jeezus Mackaroni (U1137)
RAP is my inside source though...

posted on 11/12/19

Well done DJ. They are the worst of the worst from the pool board anyway. Offer no actual debate or decent comments

posted on 11/12/19

comment by D'Jeezus Mackaroni (U1137)
comment by Cal Neva (U11544)
Confused

Yeah, everywhere else the comments on this site are usually 100% positive about us.

posted on 11/12/19

Not sure what the rest of the site has to do with this...

posted on 11/12/19

comment by D'Jeezus Mackaroni (U1137)
Not sure what the rest of the site has to do with this...

Mainly your "liverpool fans hate this thread" line.
Most liverpool supporters on here love this thread. It's hilarious watching people start each game with optimism and then turn into a complete wreck as we win another game.

posted on 11/12/19

I am talking about specific Liverpool fans.

posted on 11/12/19

comment by Nickasaurus (U9257)
posted about an hour ago
Not all of us

posted on 11/12/19

comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by Nickasaurus (U9257)
posted about an hour ago
Not all of us
Just those few who only come on here to start arguments and talk only about Liverpool even when everyone else is talking about the match that is going on.

posted on 13/1/20

To celebrate the launch of LaLigaTV on Sky (channel 345, subscription channel that you can get as a standalone channel or as part of the Premier Sports subscription) I have re-opened this thread.

posted on 13/1/20

Yesssss

I vote a ban on all scouse posters from this thread.

posted on 13/1/20

Except for RAP, he’s cute.

comment by Pun (U21588)

posted on 13/1/20

#TheMackIsBack

posted on 13/1/20

DJ my guy

posted on 13/1/20

comment by Martial FC (U11781)
Except for RAP, he’s cute.
and irish

posted on 13/1/20

a thread that updates the fixtures

posted on 13/1/20