FOOTBALL - LIVE!!!!

comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I wonder how many other celebs we have on ja606 that are undercover.
I wonder how many footballers we have here. Must be one at least. Interestingly on the old BBC boards both Lee Westwood and Rory McIlroy posted on the golf boards. Then the BBC decided, in their wisdom, to close the sports boards down

comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
Are you going to go on Love Island Cal? Or maybe Celeb Love Island because you are already a celeb before going in. Love Island is for nobodies who want to become celebs. You are a celeb.
I was once good looking. Long time ago though.

comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I was once good looking. Long time ago though.
1873? When billiards was all the rage? Along with cholera?

Just kidding- best of luck with the tournament.

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I was once good looking. Long time ago though.
1873? When billiards was all the rage? Along with cholera?

Just kidding- best of luck with the tournament.
I keep saying I don't need luck I need a miracle. Tbh hardly practiced for months, not that it would make much difference.

posted on 24/1/20

You hear that kids. Never practice. That's coming from a pro as well.

comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I wonder how many other celebs we have on ja606 that are undercover.
I am an undercover celebrity producer of Wedding Day Winners

comment by Cal Neva - Lisa For Leader (U11544)
comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I was once good looking. Long time ago though.
1873? When billiards was all the rage? Along with cholera?

Just kidding- best of luck with the tournament.
Always found 2 or 3 pints playing pool helped massively...

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Greenwood FC (U11781)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I wonder how many other celebs we have on ja606 that are undercover.
I am an undercover celebrity producer of Wedding Day Winners
That does not make you a celeb. In fact what is the level below a normal person? That's you thanks to Wedding Day Winners

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
posted about a minute ago
comment by Cal Neva - Lisa For Leader (U11544)
comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I was once good looking. Long time ago though.
1873? When billiards was all the rage? Along with cholera?

Just kidding- best of luck with the tournament.
Always found 2 or 3 pints playing pool helped massively...
He's not on until 10am so should be pretty drunk by then

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
comment by Cal Neva - Lisa For Leader (U11544)
comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I was once good looking. Long time ago though.
1873? When billiards was all the rage? Along with cholera?

Just kidding- best of luck with the tournament.
Always found 2 or 3 pints playing pool helped massively...
I never drink alcohol when I play.

comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
comment by Greenwood FC (U11781)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I wonder how many other celebs we have on ja606 that are undercover.
I am an undercover celebrity producer of Wedding Day Winners
One of the best young whatever he is in the world at the moment if we get him, too small and weak for the prem and not united quality if we don't. I have never heard of him.

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Greenwood FC (U11781)
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
comment by Greenwood FC (U11781)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I wonder how many other celebs we have on ja606 that are undercover.
I am an undercover celebrity producer of Wedding Day Winners
Pardon ?

comment by Cal Neva - Lisa For Leader (U11544)
comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
comment by Cal Neva - Lisa For Leader (U11544)
comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I was once good looking. Long time ago though.
1873? When billiards was all the rage? Along with cholera?

Just kidding- best of luck with the tournament.
Always found 2 or 3 pints playing pool helped massively...
I never drink alcohol when I play.
And you wonder why you are not winning?

posted on 24/1/20

You aren't allowed to drink alcohol when you are playing and are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol whilst playing. Those are the rules.

Pool ability graph

I--------------------*---------*--------------*------------ *-----
I-------bad--------*---------*--------------*--------------*-------
I---------*----------*---------*-------------*--------------*-------
I---------*----------*---------*-------------*--------------*-------
I________________________________________________
----0 pints----1 pint------2 pints----3 pints----4 pints
not saying it doesn't work. Plenty of people in my local league need a drink before they can play.

comment by Pun (U21588)

I---------*----------*---------*-------------*--------------*-------
I---------*----------*---------*-------------*--------------*-------
I________________________________________________
----0 pints----1 pint------2 pints----3 pints----4 pints

Nice bar graph

comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I was not aware that we had a CELEBRITY on the football live thread.

I have been posting for a long time

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Cinciwolf----JA606 NFL Fantasy Champion 2019----No Emotional Attachments....five long years (U11551)
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I was not aware that we had a CELEBRITY on the football live thread.

I have been posting for a long time
But what else are you famous for ?

FA Cup weekend
Makes that Dundee game look appealing.

FA Cup

Can't even remember who we played last round.

comment by Pun (U21588)

posted on 24/1/20

comment by D'Jeezus Mackaroni (U1137)
FA Cup weekend
Makes that Dundee game look appealing.
I wouldn't go that far

posted about 4 hours ago
comment by Frederic Daquin (U1734)
I was not aware that we had a CELEBRITY on the football live thread.

I have been posting for a long time
But what else are you famous for ?

Most famous for my fa cup QF goal against Sunderland

posted on 24/1/20

Dunfermline goes into the game as slight favourites (6/4), having lost their last 5 games.

Was that FIFA or PES?