FOOTBALL - LIVE!!!!

posted on 21/9/21

BUT UP SHARRY

posted on 21/9/21

Build me up buttercup

posted on 21/9/21

comment by Bryãn's left boot (U22081)
Build me up buttercup

posted on 21/9/21

comment by Pun Guy - The real Mephisto is the Mephistos we made along the Mephisto (U21588)
comment by Bryãn's left boot (U22081)
Build me up buttercup

Clem Curtis, the dude who sang that song was merving my missus(ex now) rack at the bar one avo when we stayed at some random hotel near Hungerford. He was the entertainment later, didn't realise who he was at the time of the merving.

posted on 21/9/21

comment by Cinciwolf----Wolves poster of the millennium (U11551)
comment by Bryãn's left boot (U22081)
Build me up buttercup

And with that I have just learned of the word 'merving'

posted on 21/9/21

here to help

2days Serie A re-sukts:
Baloney 2-2 Genova
Atalanta 2-1 Sassuolo
The Republic of Florence 1-3 Internazionale

posted on 22/9/21

The Premier League has agreed to break during next season after the weekend of November 12 to incorporate the Qatar 2022 World Cup, before resuming fixtures again on Boxing Day, Sky Sports News understands.

this WC is gonna be so shiiiit

posted on 22/9/21

comment by Constantinople (U11781)

this WC is gonna be so shiiiit
I'd still advocate boycotting it...trouble is half of the Prem is made up of other nations players

posted on 22/9/21

Please remember that you can watch Dundee take on Scotland's most successful side in recent times live on whatever Premier Sports is? It is the quarter finals of the best league cup in the world.

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

I did forget that

posted on 22/9/21

I've totally erased it from my mind forever.

posted on 22/9/21

In the best league cup in the world, teams actually play their first teams. It's that important.

What the fack is happening to Juve

posted on 22/9/21

Them and Barca needed the super league.

posted on 22/9/21

Torn between wanting Dundee to get smashed and my pure boiling hatred of St J's.

posted on 22/9/21

comment by Constantinople (U11781)
What the fack is happening to Juve
Ronaldo was holding them back

posted on 22/9/21

Whoever finishes lower out of Barca and Juve proves who is better out of Messi and Ronaldo.

posted on 22/9/21

comment by Pun Guy (U21588)
We could have a day out at Hampden if we both win

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

My pure boiling hatred of Barry settles my allegiances here

That being to anything else thats going on

posted on 22/9/21

comment by Stephen McGinn (U1734)
comment by Pun Guy (U21588)
We could have a day out at Hampden if we both win
That would be fun

posted on 22/9/21

comment by Blarmy (U14547)
posted about a minute ago
My pure boiling hatred of Barry settles my allegiances here

That being to anything else thats going on
Well I actually like you. Quite a lot. Although I don't know who you are.

posted on 22/9/21

Areola starting for West Ham.

I hope he doesn' make a tlt of himself.

posted on 22/9/21

comment by Boris 'Inky’ Gibson (U5901)
posted about a minute ago
Areola starting for West Ham.

I hope he doesn' make a tlt of himself.
Hmm don't want to see his celebration if he scores, as he will probably milk it.

posted on 22/9/21

I'll try and keep abreast of the score.