Bets, acca's on the go

posted on 3/1/20

Reading v Blackpool
Reading won 4 in a row. Blackpool not in form. Reading win @17/20

posted on 3/1/20

Liverpool around 6/5 to beat Everton on Sunday

Bookies assuming there`ll be a weakened team,if its not then the odds would be nearer 4/9

posted on 3/1/20

comment by Idontlikemondays (U6377)
Liverpool around 6/5 to beat Everton on Sunday

Yeah I'm sure the odds opened up around 1/2.

posted on 4/1/20

comment by Admin1 (U1)
posted 1 week ago
Got £40(20+20) on Wigan at 20/1. £20 on it for my brother for him helping me so plumbing yesterday. Asked him to put it on yesterday at 28, but he ignored me
Wigan 9/1 now on 365.

I got on Stoke yesterday draw no bet @27/10. Pre match today they were down to 6/5. Still got beat though

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 4/1/20

comment by Sir Kenneth Bates (U8238)
comment by Admin1 (U1)
posted 1 week ago
Wigan 9/1 now on 365.

seen that few moments ago

posted on 4/1/20

Had a shocker today

Peterborough LOST
Reading LOST
Fulham WON
Stoke LOST
Colchester LOST

Luton will lose given how strong bournemouth have gone

posted on 4/1/20

Luton missed a pen hope that won;t be crucial.

Had a lot of missed pens recently costing me, forest v WIGAN, WEYMOUTH v havant, ADELAIDE v western sydney and a couple of foreign matches. All 5 were late in the game and proved crucial!

posted on 11/1/20

Watford 7/4 to win at Bournemouth tomorrow looks generous

posted on 12/1/20

comment by Idontlikemondays (U6377)
posted 1 day, 5 hours ago
Watford 7/4 to win at Bournemouth tomorrow looks generous
Impressive win it's looking like

posted on 13/1/20

Another Watford bet

4/6 with Hills and Boyles to win at Tranmere tomorrow night, they wont throw away a 3 goal lead this time

Buying money

posted on 17/1/20

Watford again lads

Might not win but 9/4 is too big for a team in good form against a team that arent

Sheffield United 12/5 DNB also

posted on 22/1/20

Lecco v Arezzo
Lecco 0 - Asian Handicap
@19/20

Pick purely based on Lecco's performance and 3-2 win on Sunday against 4th in the league.

Arezzo will probably play like Barcelona now

posted on 22/1/20

Heerenveen v Willem
Dutch cup

Freds got qualify odds of
Heerenveen 4/5, Willem 10/11

Bet365 got
Herenveen 4/1, Willem 1/6

Assuming there's away goals. My money is on Fred having it wrong

posted on 22/1/20

Coral/;Ladbrokes also gone 5/6 5/6

posted on 22/1/20

Gone to pens. Bet365 were wrong, I lost my money!

posted on 24/1/20

QPR 13/8 to beat Sheffield Wednesday

They have won last 3 at home and are unbeaten in 5 v SW winning the last 4

posted on 24/1/20

Done a QPR, Derby double

posted on 25/1/20

QPR do it to me again,they always kill my bet one way or another,they are similar to West Ham in their inconsistencies

Anyway not looked at much today but Minamino anytime scorer at 2/1 tomorrow in the Shrewsbury/Liverpool tie

Would expect Origi at 5/4 (7/2 generally for first goal also but 5/1 Unibet) to be the bet but Minamino looks good value to open his account

posted on 26/1/20

Tip taken from https://www.betshoot.com/football/167328-Willem-II-vs-PEC-Zwolle

Even a Willem straight win at around 1.70 looks decent. Recent results are class, won 3-1 at 2nd placed AZ last week, won at Ajax start of December 2-0 and have beaten PSV 2-1 at home. Unbeaten in 7 with 5 wins.

posted on 26/1/20

Juve won 5 in a row.
Napoli lost 3 in a row.

Juve win @6/5

posted on 26/1/20

Might want to look at backing Shrewsbury to win/draw the replay v Liverpool, rumours are it`ll be a Villa Carabao Cup situation and the youth team will be playing as the first team have a midwinter break

Something to consider

posted on 29/1/20

Thought Shrewsbury would be slightly bigger but they are only 6/4, Liverpool far better value at the same price

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

A bet william hill are offering

Liverpool To Remain Unbeaten In Premier League 2019/20 & To Remain Unbeaten In The Champions League 2019 @22/1
Liverpool 2019/20 #YourOdds - Liverpool 2019/20 #YourOdds

I asked for clarification if the Champions League just referred to the knockout phase only.

They responded

"The market in question -Liverpool To Remain Unbeaten In Premier League
> 2019/20 & Remain Unbeaten In The Champions League 2019/20- for the bet to
> win, Liverpool must have 0 loss even in Knockout stage."

I then pointed out they'd already lost in the group stage to Napoli and Alvin G wrote

I've checked the Premier and Champions league and it shows that Liverpool still unbeaten.

You may refer on this link to see the standing of Liverpool on Premier league: https://www.flashscore.com/football/england/premier-league/

For Champions league, you may refer on this link: https://www.flashscore.com/football/europe/champions-league/?t=8KCDGIRn&ts=pvZuzdmT

I then gave them a specific link showing the defeat by Napoli. Jenny then wrote

I appreciate your thoughts on the result.

I've checked the result and Liverpool is still unbeaten.

You can refer on this link https://www.livescore.com/soccer/champions-league/

WOW

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Not only do William Hill offer the worst odds,and the worst deals,they also have the worst employees

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

West Brom v Luton
West Brom -1.5 @21/20 Bet365

West Brom in terrible form, however Luton's away record is very poor with just 2 wins and 13 defeats. Luton with the worst defence in the division against the best attack in the division.