Live Election Day Thread

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

comment by Scouse (U9675)

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
I served my time in a huge factory over 3 k workers. Great experience and you grow up fast
3k huge?

55,000 in Fords Dagenham in the 1960's.

posted on 27/3/20

comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
Wish I had been about for the sixties though.

One regret.

Said just now to the Mrs if I go with the covid and my asthma, would you go ahead and get a new man and dad for the wee woman, and she said , Nah..

Am I weird not fearing death?

Not weird at all mate. Think we’re a similar age and I’m thinking the same. I think when you’ve done a lot with your life, you get to a certain age and the fear lessons. I’m genuinely not afraid of catching this, I’d rather get it than any other family member. I’ve also told my wife not to tell anyone in my family if I catch it as there’s nothing they can do about it....

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 27/3/20

comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Terminator1 (U1863)
comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
Wish I had been about for the sixties though.

One regret.

Am I weird not fearing death?

Fook, I thought it was just me, Term

I would take it to save family.

If only it was that easy.

I volunteered to deliver meds and food with NHS, but waiting to see if this was just England based, but would gladly ride my motorbike around the country to save others and then fade away.

I wanna be the white knight on a bike riding the streets alone, saving lives, then riding off into the sunset, into Valhalla. Lmao
Brilliant. You’ll need an outfit of some kind, maybe Elvis or Evil Kneival

posted on 27/3/20

I think I did read it was just England at the moment, but the other home nations were going to follow suit soon???

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Terminator1 (U1863)
comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Terminator1 (U1863)
comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
Wish I had been about for the sixties though.

One regret.

Am I weird not fearing death?

Fook, I thought it was just me, Term

I would take it to save family.

If only it was that easy.

Brilliant. You’ll need an outfit of some kind, maybe Elvis or Evil Kneival
More Eddie Who You Trying To Kidd

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 27/3/20

Just back from delivering some shopping to a few old dears cocooning from the virus
Makes you feel good about yourself
Just knock on the door and then bring it through house keeping 6 feet away
Will enjoy a few Guinness later

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

James Forsyth, Spectator:

Government now think the peak of this virus will be the week beginning the 12th of April, not mid May.

^ Forsyth is very well connected with the Tories. So whether it is correct or not this is what the government think. I guess this means we are going to see a horrifying spike for the next two weeks if that forecast is accurate.

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Irishred (U2539)
Makes you feel good about yourself
Just knock on the door and then bring it through house keeping 6 feet away
Will enjoy a few Guinness later
Good man

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Irishred (U2539)
Makes you feel good about yourself
Just knock on the door and then bring it through house keeping 6 feet away
Will enjoy a few Guinness later
great wirk mate xx

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Irishred (U2539)
Makes you feel good about yourself
Just knock on the door and then bring it through house keeping 6 feet away
Will enjoy a few Guinness later
Earned it mate

posted on 27/3/20

President Donald Trump has signed a $2.2tn stimulus bill to provide payments to most Americans and to rescue coronavirus-affected businesses

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Greenwood FC (U11781)
So it’s not a hoax

Leo Varadkar is strengthening the anti #Covid19 measures Ireland

Hes just announced:

-a lockdown until April 12th. Everyone to remain at home aside from essentials, shopping, exercise etc

- all gatherings in public to be prohibited

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Blue in the face (U22288)

James Forsyth, Spectator:

My rough calcs, 5th for peak cases per day, but testing might mask that due to shortages and i think 7th or 8th for peak death rates.

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Greenwood FC (U11781)
Leo Varadkar is strengthening the anti #Covid19 measures Ireland