The Movies and TV shows club

posted on 13/2/20

I never carried on after they got Escobar, not really a conscious decision just never really thought about it again.

Is it still worth continuing?

posted on 13/2/20

comment by TBaggerin (U11806)

Is it still worth continuing?
Yeah as good as ever.

posted on 13/2/20

comment by TBaggerin (U11806)

Is it still worth continuing?
It's arguably better than the Escobar series tbh

posted on 13/2/20

I liked mexico more.

Also people should check out bosch and goliath. best amazon shows, and some of the best tv on offer atm.

posted on 13/2/20

Will pick it back up then next time I'm looking for something to watch

posted on 13/2/20

comment by Ole-Dirty-Baztard (U19119)
comment by TBaggerin (U11806)

Is it still worth continuing?
Yeah as good as ever.
So many have made that mistake quitting after Escobar. Quality does not drop in Cali Cartel and Mexico is on a par with Colombia.

Mexio will go all the way to El Chapo which is pretty recent.

posted on 13/2/20

Can't wait for that priiick Miguel to get what he deserves tbh

posted on 13/2/20

Anyone seen this Malcolm X series on Netflix? Any good? I read they re opened his investigation because of it

The Batman

James Bond Song

posted on 14/2/20

comment by Blue in the face (U22288)
James Bond Song

Apart from the alicia keys effort and for your eyes only this is the worst bond theme ive ever heard.

This girls voice and song writing ability are non existent and how she just picked up 5 Grammy's I will never know.

posted on 14/2/20

comment by Rooneysrage9 (U22327)
comment by Blue in the face (U22288)
James Bond Song

I think it's pretty great.

posted on 14/2/20

well, horses for courses I guess.

posted on 14/2/20

Sure. Not a huge Billie Eilish fan but I like the slow build up and the noir feel of the song.

posted on 14/2/20

I think the production of it is very good, she deserves credit for that. Everything else I literally though was woeful.

posted on 14/2/20

I prefer it to Spectre’s song. It is much better than Another Way To Die in Quantim of Solace. Also anything is better than Madonna’s Die Another Day song.

Can’t even remember the Bond songs from Tomorrow Never Dies or World Is Not Enough.

That’s just recent history. I would only put Adele’s Skyfall above it. and maybe Chris Cornell’s song from Casino Royale.

posted on 14/2/20

That new song is terrible, really terrible.

Best Bond song that never was...

Why are my links so long???

That's better.

posted on 14/2/20

I avoid Eurythmics with the same vigour as a man being chased by a snow leopard.

comment by Superb (U6486)

posted on 14/2/20

Not sure what to make of the the new Pattinson Bat cowl:

The suit itself looks great, looks just like the Arkham suit but the cowl itself doesn't look quite right from this clip anyway.

posted on 14/2/20

My main take away is the score - which sounds great.

The cowl looks rather home-made. I guess there is probably some kind of point to that...

comment by Superb (U6486)

posted on 14/2/20

I was thinking that it might be just an early prototype cowl and suit in the story but the suit itself looks hi-tec just like the Arkham suit so I don't think it can be that.

posted on 14/2/20

comment by Blue in the face (U22288)

Love "you know my name" from the late Cornell... But then that's still the best bond film as well... Prior to seeing the new one

posted on 14/2/20

comment by Blue in the face (U22288)

The other two were by Garbage and Sheryl crowe... Both pretty average

posted on 14/2/20

Need to see more of the bat suit but it looks ok. Not a fan of the collar and hopefully the ears are long and pointed.