The Movies and TV shows club

posted on 22/10/21

Of course.

posted on 22/10/21

comment by RtM (U1097)
posted about an hour ago
comment by Superb (U6486)
None of the news reports I've read so far have mentioned anything about Baldwin shooting towards a camera.
Yeah but plenty have said he was either rehearsing or being filmed. Doesn’t take a genius to realize it was an accident and there’s no reason to look into it any further than that. At least from our end. The authorities will determine exactly what happened and who if any are to blame.
I also linked someone who has good inside connections and is in Hollywood, is within the circles and been talking about it all day......

posted on 23/10/21

any event will produce conspiracy theories in our modern 'enlightened' world

comment by RtM (U1097)

Tru

posted on 23/10/21

Apparently they had a set walk off earlier in the day siting "safety issues"

posted on 23/10/21

comment by FC Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
Apparently they had a set walk off earlier in the day siting "safety issues"
The conspiracy theorists favourite word ‘apparently’

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 23/10/21

The walk off was due to them having to drive from Albuquerque rather than be set up in hotels

comment by B (U14547)
There are those that still think Brandons death was fishy

Could be because in Bruce Lee's movie Game of Death there's a scene that's eerily similar to how Brandon died where Bruce plays an actor who's shot on a movie set.

comment by RtM (U1097)
comment by Superb (U6486)
Ok that's fine but my comment was aimed towards Simon as he said that he'd seen media reports where Baldwin was definitely shooting towards a camera when it happened. I was just asking him for a link to said media reports as all I'd seen were reports with basically no details in them at all on the incident. And Simon never replied.

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 23/10/21

Eyewitness accounts and union reports have come out from the set now

Nothing particularly suspicious on Baldwin himself. Although as on of the producers he will share legal liability i assume

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted about 2 hours ago
comment by RtM (U1097)
comment by Superb (U6486)
My man - I told you to go find the insider I spoke about. Which was talking about everything B has just posted.

I really wish people would read stuff sometimes.......

comment by RtM (U1097)

posted on 23/10/21

comment by Terminator1 (U1863)
comment by FC Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
Apparently they had a set walk off earlier in the day siting "safety issues"
The conspiracy theorists favourite word ‘apparently’
And ‘siting’

My favourite word is mallard

posted on 23/10/21

comment by Simon West (U1830)
posted about 2 hours ago
comment by RtM (U1097)
comment by Superb (U6486)

I really wish people would read stuff sometimes.......
Your comment was "Honestly if you want to go and get more info from a level headed guy go and follow "Props to history" on Tik Tok. He is a prop master/maker, a great channel, and knows the right people for this type of thing".

As far as I was aware you were pointing me to some guy on Tik Tok (which I've never used) about the workings of how movie sets work. So you're saying that this person had inside info on the specifics of what happened on the set of Rust that nobody else in the media had yesterday ?

comment by RtM (U1097)

posted on 23/10/21

Jesus man. You’re allowed to use the internet without Simon holding your hand

posted on 23/10/21

Not what I'm asking. I'm asking how this "Props to history" guy knew yesterday all the details of the fateful event, which is what Simon said.

Get it, Simon said

posted on 23/10/21

comment by NPEEEE (U22712)
My favourite word is mallard
Yeah but you're quackers

posted on 23/10/21

comment by Devotion to the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings Guy (U21588)
comment by NPEEEE (U22712)
My favourite word is mallard
Yeah but you're quackers

Dipping your beak into the bird puns

Get it, Simon said
Asshat!

However again all explained in the comments

posted about an hour ago
comment by Simon West (U1830)
posted about 2 hours ago
comment by RtM (U1097)
comment by Superb (U6486)

I really wish people would read stuff sometimes.......

And yes

Because as I explained he is a Hollywood props master who is part of the guild there......

You guys should stop arguing

We won

posted on 23/10/21

comment by NPEEEE (U22712)
You guys should stop arguing

We won
This is very true good sir

And it's a gorgeous day outside

And Everton are 1 up

posted on 23/10/21

Who's arguing? I'm not, didn't notice anyone else doing it either

posted on 23/10/21

Discussion is why we're all here