Modern Warfare

posted 1 month ago

comment by Nickasaurus (U9257)
you don't play online? you bought cod for single player only?

I'll be doing that soon!

Takes me ages to finish a game so it's still just about worth it

I can't keep up online. Just spend whole games getting smashed.

posted 1 month ago

Another patch added to online multiplayer... That's like 8 already an all time record. They tried to nerf the 725 and actually buffed it... Idiots

comment by Busby (U19985)

posted 4 weeks ago

Surprised at all the hate for the multilayer mode, best in a while for cod games imo.

Campring will always be an issue with these games, if you're good enough you'll figure it out

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Just finished the campaign. No idea what the fuss over it is, it’s just like other games. Arabs and Russians had people, Americans and brits come to save the day.

Playing local online mode TDM with bots right now so I get a feel of how the maps are like before I venture the world of multiplayer. There’s 22 of them ffs! Gonna be a while.

Bad people*

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Was the Campaign good Arab? Graphics and gameplay on the game decent?

Last full campaign I played on a COD was MW1 which was brilliant, but still a similar story line.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Martial FC (U11781)

just dive in there ffs! none of this bot crap online is great.

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Think campaigns lend themselves better to WW1 or WW2 rather than modern war.

comment by Mike (U1170)
Was the Campaign good Arab? Graphics and gameplay on the game decent?

Graphics and gameplay are top quality tbf, as are the guns. I’ve missed the P90 and Scar, they bring back great memories.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

I haven’t played online COD for about six years Nick, I’ll get absolutely mullered. Need to get a feel of the maps and where potential camping places are.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Martial FC (U11781)
Im much the same mate. haven't played since the fist black ops game I believe. dove straight in, first two games were rough but i'm over a 1 K:D now after about 30 games.

Stopped playing for now though as playing fallen order.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Martial would you say that the campaign is good enough to make it worth buying if you're only really planning to play that?

Roughly how long did you get out of it?

Cheers

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

I would not buy any COD game just for single player really juande

The main campaign of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is roughly six hours long

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by NotSoMagicJuande (U1913)

Roughly how long did you get out of it?

Cheers
Not really no, I don’t get the hype over it. It’s also pretty short, if you banged it out you would finish it in 2 days.

If you’re into graphics and gameplay, then buy it because it’s great. COD will never be as good as the likes of MW2, world at war etc.

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Tbf for a shooter style game if the graphics and gameplay are great like you say, then that'll do me. I don't expect them to be able to come up with an oscar worthy story especially if they're releasing a game a year.

comment by Busby (U19985)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Don;'t understand people who play bots for days before playing online. It's a bit of fun, who gives a toss about your stats.

Still haven't done more than 3 or 4 levels on the campaign, playing against computers bores me tbh.

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Do bots actually camp though in places other people might? and do they all crowd certain choke points on maps? If not then you'll still get hammered when you first play it for real surely?

comment by Mike (U1170)
Nah the bots I play with actually go all out and muller the opposition bots, I’m the only one camping sometimes

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Martial FC (U11781)
comment by NotSoMagicJuande (U1913)

Roughly how long did you get out of it?

Cheers