Should Marijuana be legalised?

posted on 6/1/20

comment by There'sOnlyOneRed's (U1721)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD... (U10893)
comment by There'sOnlyOneRed's (U1721)
comment by gratedbean (U4885)
comment by There'sOnlyOneRed's (U1721)
comment by gratedbean (U4885)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
comment by gratedbean (U4885)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
comment by gratedbean (U4885)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
Oh and ket because it's hilarious.

Sadly that’s one that hasn’t got better 😔
Feck that, after a night in the beans it's probably the best to facilitate the come down. Funny as hell. I always feel like I have Beadle hands.

It used to be great though. Only cost a tenner too. Slim chance of a k hole anymore tho 😜
Funny you mention that, my mate was sat in my mates bedroom head in his hands, just didn't know what was going on. 🤣

There’s a podcast episode of Gossipmongers called the Spaceworm. It’s more about lsd but give it a listen you’ll be pizzing yourself on your commute
I tried LSD and mushrooms. Nether had an effect on me. However friends I was with were out of it. It was weird. One night I was walking home and saw my friend who had left an hour earlier standing at the road. I asked him what he was doing. He said he can't cross the road as there is no gap in the traffic. This wasn't the case at all. Had to force him to cross.

They do make people do some weird things. I remember one of my best mates dragged us all out of a house party because he’d “found this chinchilla” in reality he had a barely live rat in a plastic bag
Was at a friends when about 18 one time and a group of us were on mushrooms. We went to his as nobody called there as they said it kills the buzz when people are there that don't take mushrooms and makes everybody paranoid, instead of having a laugh. Normally we would get a couple of hundred mushrooms, cut them up into tiny pieces and boil them, pouring the concoction into a 500ml bottle and pass it around.

A friend was rolling a smoke and suddenly he passed out. The paranoia went into overdrive and everybody jumped up and ran out of the house, thinking he was dead. As it didn't affect me I didn't react, only to look around the room and see that apart from me and the guy who passed out, there was one guy left, pointing at the guy who passed out and laughing his head off.

I've never seen a drug which affects people in such different ways.
The problem with that scenario is the people using shouldn't have been around straight people. Safe environments are key and it's not fair on the people tripping.

Also in my mind, people only have bad trios because of unsafe environments, taking with unfamiliar people and not actually knowing what's going to happen. If the environment is safe and the people you are with have done it or some have, it makes the ride so much easier.
That's what I'm saying, everybody was using. They said you never do it when there are people around who aren't as it makes you paranoid and you don't enjoy the hit. It's the second sentence.

I think he just closed his eyes and went somewhere. He was completely fine five minutes later. Didn't know what the fuss was about.
Glad it turned out alright in the end. First time I did em I thought I was in the matrix. Feckin green dots up and down the walls. Carpet was rippling like the sea, the speakers were breathing and I had no idea or concept of what my friends were talking about for like 4 hours. All I kept thinking was this was going to be permanent and kept thinking was my mum would be devastated. 🤣 Then when I freaked out at my mates for not knowing what the feck they were talking about, went for a shower and then went for a shift at Maccy D's. Yeah that was an experience.

posted on 6/1/20

My friends always said I fought it, which is true, and that's why it didn't affect me. They said you have to allow yourself to be affected which lead me to belief they were putting it on, until the two incidents I described, put bed to that theory.

posted on 6/1/20

comment by There'sOnlyOneRed's (U1721)

You had a theory that wasn’t correct?

posted on 6/1/20

comment by There'sOnlyOneRed's (U1721)
Like a placebo effect I suppose. I do think that in certain settings that I reckon it can open you mind to crazy possibilities. I've not don't it a lot, only a few times, but the times after were a far nicer experience because I knew what to expect.

posted on 6/1/20

comment by Robb 2.0 - We need a qualified teacher, not a substitute like Ole (U22311)
Let’s try and get 420 comments

Winston (U16525)

There was one part you were correct on, but that doesn’t mean you were correct about everything. The only difference is I can admit when I’m wrong and you can’t.

————————

Promising signs, Robb.

comment by Elvis (U7425)

posted on 6/1/20

I got to my mates flat in the early hours after clubbing and 3 of my mates were there. They had all had mushies. I got to the bottom of the steps to the flat and they were stood at the top throwing money down the steps at something in the shadows in the corner. I asked them what they were doing, and they were like "Tell that tramp to feck off and leave us alone." It was a little trolley the postman used to stash there for when he was doing his deliveries.

comment by Elvis (U7425)
🤣 Actually crying here. That's sounds hilarious.

comment by Elvis (U7425)

posted on 6/1/20

comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
comment by Elvis (U7425)
🤣 Actually crying here. That's sounds hilarious.

Same night the lad whose flat is was came downstairs with a kitten. "Look what I've just found upstairs!" I watched all 3 of them fuss over and stroke the kitten for a good 15 minutes before I told them it was a grey wooly jumper.

posted on 6/1/20

I was at a mate's flat and we'd all been doing ket. One of the lads we was with thought there was a massive black hole in the middle of the floor and had to walk round the edges of the room to get about. Was an hilarious watch that's for sure. Luckily for me, I was never the one going mental off anything, just amused me watching others acting absurdly.

Great stuff, Elvis.

comment by Elvis (U7425)

posted on 6/1/20

comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
Never really been a fan of that stuff. I can control most stuff but a but too much of that and you're gone.

posted on 6/1/20

That's nothing. I was at a house party, around 20 of us. I was only about 18 and the others much older but after a load of drink and pills etc, one of the guys was wasted and went home, which was directly across the street from the window of the room we were partying in.

One of the guys thought he had a great idea and I watched in horror as he proceeded the scream down the phone to the police that he has killed his girlfriend and he's about to kill himself. People were laughing their heads off, I was worrying like hell.

Anyway, about five minutes later about ten cops stormed the house, kicked the door in, dragged him from bed and arrested him. The idiots with me were laughing their heads off as they poked their eyes through the blinds.

posted on 7/1/20

comment by gratedbean (U4885)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
It absolutely should be legal. Firstly we have cannabinoid receptors in our brains and if you're a religious person, then god cannot be wrong can he.

Our bodies also make dmt. But baby steps 😜

posted on 7/1/20

comment by Champers - Pow! Right in the kisser (U6859)
Should never have been made illegal in the first place. I drink a lot and I toke a lot. Only one of them has gotten me in repeated trouble and it isn't the chronic.

If they don't want to legalise it, fine. But ban booze as well.

Well no Champ. Don’t fck us twice here

But I totally agree, in theory

posted on 7/1/20

comment by kneerash-23 Cara Gold (U6876)
Pills and tecno

Weed and good movies, games or books

Tripping balls in a forest

Ketamine at a session

Great craic Once you've got the ability to handle it.
This man knows

posted on 7/1/20

No it shouldn’t be legal. Trying to kick the stuff

posted on 7/1/20

comment by There'sOnlyOneRed's (U1721)

Arrested him for what?

posted on 7/1/20

comment by Winston (U16525)
comment by There'sOnlyOneRed's (U1721)

Arrested him for what?
No idea. Didn't go out to ask and that part isn't what's talked about when the story comes up, years later. I do know he was back home the same day(it was early hours of the morning when they were called).

posted on 7/1/20

Sounds a bit far fetched TOOR, if I'm being completely honest.

Reported for murdering his girlfriend so the police just barged him and arrested him, no questions asked?

Fack off

Obviously.

posted on 7/1/20

It should be legal globally. How has the UN or something not sanctioned this already

I'm with the person that said if we legalise weed then dmt & shrooms should be legal too. Two puffs of dmt and you'll forget weed even existed.

posted on 7/1/20

comment by There'sOnlyOneRed's (U1721)
comment by gratedbean (U4885)
comment by There'sOnlyOneRed's (U1721)
comment by gratedbean (U4885)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
comment by gratedbean (U4885)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
comment by gratedbean (U4885)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
Oh and ket because it's hilarious.

Sadly that’s one that hasn’t got better 😔

I've never seen a drug which affects people in such different ways.
😅😅😅

Yes legalise it! Please

posted on 7/1/20

Yes... take the tax and regulate what gets to consumers.

posted on 7/1/20

comment by Winston (U16525)
Sounds a bit far fetched TOOR, if I'm being completely honest.

Fack off
Yeah. True story. I think it was the I'm going to kill myself part. Oh and I forgot the part where people had drew na zi signs etc all over his face. Was crazy.