Harry Rags vs The Hoops

comment by DC1972 (U22266)

posted on 18/1/20

comment by timmy (U14278)
comment by DC1972 (U22266)
Sorry - just checking it's a 'two-way' arrangement whereby Celtic posters come on to a Rangers game and post p!sh and it can be reciprocated without any hypocrisy...
It is especially when you have been on for the last ten years during the liquidation and not hiding

Back to NOT606, Mick

posted on 18/1/20

comment by timmy (U14278)
comment by DC1972 (U22266)

posted on 18/1/20

Pointy, if honest I'm no even sure?

My youngest boy set me up on my phone but he's away out and cannae change it?

posted on 18/1/20

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are to no longer use their HRH titles and will repay £2.4 million of taxpayer’s money spent on renovating their Berkshire home, the couple have announced, as talks about their future roles concluded.

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm so... (U4388)
My fcking link keeps crashing, the Internet at my gaff is pash, if I wasnae so lazy I'd change provider, but I am, so I won't
You’re lucky I’m watching, I say watching, just turned telly on and there’s a programme called(in ma Heid) I hope they weans get cancer fookin formulaic pash called The Greatest Dancer
Have you not got fook all else to watch?

posted on 18/1/20

Zico, if they're no using their HRH title I wonder if I could?

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Zicoβ™‘ (U21900)
πŸ‘if they are both happy with the redundancy package πŸ‘

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm so... (U4388)
Zico, if they're no using their HRH title I wonder if I could?
No tarriers

comment by Silver (U6112)

His Relentless Heed

posted on 18/1/20

Zach, I've got American Pickers on the TV, I'm convinced I could dae that as a job? Also my phone has 8% charge left and I cannae find the charger?

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Zicoβ™‘ (U21900)
Fair play to them.
I hate the Royals and would pull the lever myself, but at least these two are making some semblance of attempt at normality.

See, nae Tarriers?

Clear discrimination

comment by Silver (U6112)

Aaargh

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm sorry! (U4388)
Zico, if they're no using their HRH title I wonder if I could?

His Royally HIGHness Piff

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm so... (U4388)
Proper jakey

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm sorry! (U4388)
Have you any galvanised water? If you submerge your phone in that, the electricons suspensed in the water will soon recharge your phone’s trumpet valves.

If you don’t have any galvanised water, normal water will do but it’ll be slower.

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm sorry! (U4388)
posted 1 second ago
Pointy, if honest I'm no even sure?

My youngest boy set me up on my phone but he's away out and cannae change it?
A mate of mine uses 'World's Greatest' and gets all channels for a put £50 a year. Apparently.

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm so... (U4388)
See, nae Tarriers?

Clear discrimination
I prefer discriminating

posted on 18/1/20

I'd make an even bigger cvnt of myself there, always fancied a butler, their only job would be tae warm my clothes for the day on a radiator

posted on 18/1/20

This is pretty turgid stuff.

comment by Silver (U6112)

Close again

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm sorry! (U4388)
Need to type fast to beat Zach here:

Are you going to get a man in?

posted on 18/1/20

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm sorry! (U4388)

I'd only need a billionaire friend with a private jet fulla 16 and 17 year olds. πŸ‘€

posted on 18/1/20

Pointy, that would also be in their job description

posted on 18/1/20

The Jags are beginning to push forward.