Will Liverpool go unbeaten?

posted on 23/1/20

Probably, alongside the city team of the last couple of years they are in the top 2 pl teams to play in the competition.

You cant even see a surprise loss against a lesser team.

no one gets near their goal most of time and they score about 3 a game.

posted on 23/1/20

comment by West London Express (U5874)
comment by RB&W 'The Judge' (U21434)

yes probably... and they will give them a nice shiny Gold PL trophy of which we will never hear the last of.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
They won't bang on about it for long
Probably not for as long as other fans have been banging on about Liverpool fans banging on, or being unbearable, which in itself, has been unbearable. 🙂

posted on 23/1/20

In our best season we lost one game 1-0...to a penalty...away to City scored by a player we bought, Anelka

Random

posted on 23/1/20

comment by JimmyTheRed (U1682)
I don’t care either. The team has a difficult game tonight. It’s ours to lose.

Hey jimmy the red doesnt end his posts with jimmythered anymore

posted on 23/1/20

I think we'll drop points tonight, a 1-1 draw for me but I said the same when we went away to Leicester so....

As for whoever said we were breathtaking last season. We really weren't we were a functional machine like we are this season. We had a few runs of games when we were blowing teams away but we were built around solidity especially at the start of the season.
The season before when we lost in the final to Real Madrid were great to watch. I'd take functional and winning things over needing to score 3 or 4 goals to win games.

comment by R9 (U22327)
comment by JimmyTheRed (U1682)
I don’t care either. The team has a difficult game tonight. It’s ours to lose.

Hey jimmy the red doesnt end his posts with jimmythered anymore

He doesn't. We don't talk about that though.

posted on 23/1/20

Nah, we'll get beat once the league is wrapped up I think, especially if we're still in the champs league at that point

posted on 23/1/20

comment by Shaun M - I can't see me loving nobody but Leeds! (U9955)
Can't see how they are unbeaten whilst being pretty average all season. Liverpool we're breath taking last season, very less so this season, yet, results and the table does the talking.
Last season

P23 W19 D3 L1 F54 A13 GD41 PTS60

This season;

P22 W21 D 1 L0 F52 A14 GD38 PTS64

Really not different to last season

posted on 23/1/20

I remember United going to Wolves in 2011 unbeaten and coming unstuck. They could go unbeaten but I fancy them to lose one or two once they prioritise the CL as they're so far ahead

posted on 23/1/20

love when wums try before game and hope for the best.

comment by Prem (U7618)

posted on 23/1/20

I can't see Liverpool slipping up tonight. But it won't be a straightforward victory. I think a tense 1-0 to them caaaants.

posted on 23/1/20

comment by Robb Fernandes (U22311)
comment by Clockwork Red (U4892)
I don’t care if they go unbeaten or get 100+ points as long as they don’t win the treble!

I have a feeling City will win the CL (not that it’s a better outcome) 😹
That’s not what the bin dippers said last season

posted on 23/1/20

Whether the dippschittz win or lose - I don't give a flyin fkuc unless it affects us. But I do miss The "More Like Jurgen Flopp" threads, and I also enjoy Flopp's "Excuse du Jour". At Wolves is always a schiitty fixture, so maybe we'll see a classic Flopp thread tomorrow.

posted on 23/1/20

comment by Fred's Shooting Coach (U18999)

Tonight...

posted on 23/1/20

comment by Fred's Shooting Coach (U18999)
Ok

posted on 23/1/20

I would rather rest players and risk a defeat to win the league and champions league than play full strength for some meaningless achievement..

posted on 23/1/20

comment by Fred's Shooting Coach (U18999)

Someone needs therapy.

Wolves score

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Fred's Shooting Coach (U18999)
Why, here it is!!

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Klopptimus Prime (U1282)
comment by Fred's Shooting Coach (U18999)
Why, here it is!!

A cheap crap imitation.

posted on 24/1/20

More like be careful what you wum about next time.

posted on 24/1/20