Tyrese said NO

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Hot Shot Hamish (U21959)
comment by My POV (U10636)
Bob not been back on again to tell us about this sexual assault that’s irked him? Genuinely don’t know what he’s on about.

Its the video on the same twitter thread that link leads to where a guy in the back of a car that is supposed to be Morelos has his head forced onto some random weirdos boaby whilst asleep.

Pretty sick stuff in reality whether it looks like Morelos or not - but I suppose we all have a different sense of humour.
I hadn’t seen that. I doubt it’s a random guy seeing as it’s folk in the same car that videos it. Looks more like a bit of a prank amongst friends.

Was just such a weird reply.

Is it not a random guy from south america that video is ancient

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Wieghorst (U12621)
Is it not a random guy from south america that video is ancient
In South America, that’s not a sexual assault...

posted on 24/1/20

comment by My POV (U10636)
comment by lauders (U9757)
comment by My POV (U10636)
Can only think maybe something to do with the Christie thing? Fvck knows
Bit of a stretch from the link that was posted?!

Anyway-it’s always good when someone posts a link to a story to one team’s board without realising what a James Hunt they’ve made of it. Won’t take the heat away from heed calling me captain obvious right enough.
Thanks Captain Obvious! 😂

DTJ joined as well 😂

posted on 24/1/20

Fwck this signing Boyle piisshh.

For what exactly?

I thought we only signed players who would improve us, so who's place does he take?

Getting really pisssed off with this now. Striker I get as he will be one for when Edouard goes and with Griffiths as our only real back up it makes sense. Soros for the same reasons but a different position. Boyle? Just why?

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
Fwck this signing Boyle piisshh.

For what exactly?

Coz Lenny likes him

comment by Miller (U9310)

posted on 24/1/20

I'd have been ok with Boyle signing at Rangers. He's not amazing but hes definitely good enough for this league

Ewan Hendersons has been recalled from his loan at Ross County

Lack of games I suspect

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Miller (U9310)
I wouldn't.

Barker looked good at Hibs FFS.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 24/1/20

Think barker only had 1 goal and 1 assist in 12 months though.

Boyle's stats are pretty good the last 18 months.

Still not good enough for imo though.

comment by Ghod#18 (U9390)

you're at it HB

if you think Barker is better than Boyle haha

you're the Rangers timmy int ye

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Ghod#18 (U9390)
you're at it HB

if you think Barker is better than Boyle haha

you're the Rangers timmy int ye
Don't think he implied that

posted on 24/1/20

comment by Ghod#18 (U9390)
you're at it HB

if you think Barker is better than Boyle haha

you're the Rangers timmy int ye
Aye because i said that, try reading comments rather than making them up you daft cant.

comment by Ghod#18 (U9390)

apologies I thought the comment was implying Boyle hasnt looked good at Hibs

I genuinely do a apologise looks like Im having a go this week

I thought you were at it

posted on 24/1/20

Boyle is clearly superior to Barker, not sure that should be of any comfort though.

comment by Ghod#18 (U9390)

posted on 24/1/20

nah i wouldnt be signing either

Boyle looks ok.
Maybe with better players around him he'd work.
Prob as good as some foreign nomark tbh

posted on 24/1/20

Aww, so nice to see a bhoy and a bear kiss and make up

posted on 24/1/20

comment by I'm not as think as you drunk I am.......Schizophrenia was my idea!.....No it wasn't!.....You are never alone with a Schizo :D (U2115)
Aww, so nice to see a bhoy and a bear kiss in make up and lingerie
The best way

Make up?

Like they did with their ‘54’?

Bit of a stretch, admittedly.

posted on 24/1/20

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
Make up?

Like they did with their ‘54’?

Bit of a stretch, admittedly.
Make up and bit of a stretch, sounds like you've been lucky on Grinder

posted on 24/1/20

Ghod took a heavy back seater there

posted on 24/1/20

Your gaays know the score. They’re out there having lots of guilt-free, multi-partner secks while rest of us trudge sadly home to repetitive and joyless pumping of our boring, cawwkless wives.

posted on 24/1/20

The lucky bastirts. Sore erses aside.