Sandy's filterees

posted on 27/1/20

comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
He unfiltered me. . He’s alright as long as you don’t repeatedly wum him.
Oh, then I'm not sure how this works then. I can see his comments and his articles, but I can't comment on them.
That's being filtered

posted on 27/1/20

So he just unfiltered a few of us then, the rest are übercunts

posted on 27/1/20

comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
comment by Ole-Dirty-Baz ta’rd (U19119)
He unfiltered me. . He’s alright as long as you don’t repeatedly wum him.
That's being filtered
👍

posted on 27/1/20

Ive no idea why he filtered me prob cause i call him half a shandy, which is being kind, if the guy come across anymore inbread he’d be a facking sandwich.

posted on 27/1/20

He claims to only filter people who personally abuse him, but he filtered me about a year ago after they lost at home to United, merely for pointing out a fact relating to the game

He must have been giving it the big one before the game and then absolutely lost his $hit.

posted on 27/1/20

He’s actually the worst poster on the site. Which takes some doing when you consider the competition.

posted on 27/1/20

comment by Firmino's Brightest Tooth (U1217)

It's like them videos you can watch on YouTube of kids playing computer games, losing, and smashing the sheet out of everything in the room. One I've seen, some kid smashes the keyboard over his head, it was feckin hilarious. It amazes me how much people can lose it so much over something trivial. Unhinged loons.

posted on 27/1/20

Not surprised at all the wums on here who have been filtered

posted on 27/1/20

comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
comment by Firmino's Brightest Tooth (U1217)

I think I know the one you mean, the German kid? When they put subtitles over it as if he was playing Football Manager

posted on 27/1/20

comment by Firmino's Brightest Tooth (U1217)
comment by Going Loco Like Sissoko - SUPER EUROPEAN WORLD CHAMPIONS (U10893)
comment by Firmino's Brightest Tooth (U1217)

🤣🤣🤣, Yes that's the one. Just hilarious. I've never seen anything like it. I was in tears.

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted on 27/1/20

He either never unfiltered me (don’t know why I was filtered anyway) or he’s taken offence to something I’ve said since NY. Not even been on the Spurs board since then

posted on 27/1/20

I’m in the filtered club

comment by Mike (U1170)
Maybe you corrected him on something. That’s usually why he filters people.

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted on 27/1/20

comment by Mason The King Greenwood (U10026)
comment by Mike (U1170)
Maybe you corrected him on something. That’s usually why he filters people.
Nah I’ve not spoken to him I don’t think, probably because I’m filtered so haven’t seen his comments

posted on 27/1/20

You can see his, he can’t see yours.

comment by Mike (U1170)
You were in his list of bullies, Mike.

He’s an embarrassment. Every team on here has em.
Liverpool - Got Better, Gaff Prankster and Coutinho’s Mirkin (glory hunting no game going caaants)
Man Utd - Mike

comment by Mike (U1170)
Same for me.

He didn't unfilter me

This is my comment that sent him over the edge

comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)

Mourinho is disrespecting the FA cup by serving up a shower of football by a shower of a Spurs team.

posted on 28/1/20

Didn’t unfilter me. Honestly don’t even know what i was originally filtered for in the first place.

I got sick of reading his bullshiiiiit and not being able to call him on it so I’ve filtered him too now. Didn’t mind reading his drivel if i could at least debate him on it, but it’s just annoying having to read some of the most moronic shiiiiit and not being able to call it.

posted on 28/1/20

comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)
This is my comment that sent him over the edge

comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)

I’d filter you for this too. Awful banter as usual

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted on 28/1/20

comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
comment by Mike (U1170)
You were in his list of bullies, Mike.

He’s an embarrassment. Every team on here has em.
Man Utd - Mike
😂

posted on 28/1/20

comment by Joe Goldberg (U18355)
comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)
This is my comment that sent him over the edge

comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)

I’d filter you for this too. Awful banter as usual
Should be filtered for being Deutsche

posted on 28/1/20

comment by Bobby Dazzler (U1449)
comment by Joe Goldberg (U18355)
comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)
This is my comment that sent him over the edge

comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)

I’d filter you for this too. Awful banter as usual
Should be filtered for being Deutsche
Dutch, moron

posted on 28/1/20

comment by Joe Goldberg (U18355)
comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)
This is my comment that sent him over the edge

comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)

I’d filter you for this too. Awful banter as usual
Who are you? Fack off my thread then, no mark biiiiitch