Well thats that then....

CS

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 15/3/20

Yes, boredom reigns. Seems to be talk that all leagues will be stopped and prizes allocated accordingly?

Expected fan demands for legal action from a few affected clubs. TBH a wee bit harsh on some but that is just yer Donald duck. Our league not half as tight as:

Spain - Barca win by 2 points
Portugal - Porto win by 1 point
Switzerland - St Gallen win it on goal difference
Netherlands - Ajax win it on goal difference

posted on 15/3/20

This self isolation is no that bad working my way through the wine rack, on the 3rd bottle with the wife 👍🤣

Yes, boredom reigns.

Effectively day 1 of the football being cancelled/delayed and am watching Gillingham vs Charlton from September 1974 on BT Sport. It's currently 0-0 at half-time and i just cannot wait for the second half to begin

posted on 15/3/20

I thought kids won't show symptoms. If she is that sick must be something else, if its Covid-19 I would worry that she got that sick.

posted on 15/3/20

comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
This self isolation is no that bad working my way through the wine rack, on the 3rd battle with the wife 👍🤣
Sounds about right.

posted on 15/3/20

Ah Jez Ginger, just reading this thread, hope all are okay the shock of what happened alone is enough. Lex and everyone else hope the weans are ok, my step weans all had sore throats as did I with a cough but no temp and all fighting for again today 👍 Herself is self employed and very worried about no business for a month or two, all the pubs self closing in Co.Tyrone as well. Home drinking it is then 🥺

posted on 15/3/20

comment by Holland's big brother Europe (U1250)

And this is why social media is dangerous. People spreading fear

posted on 15/3/20

comment by Call Sign: Invictus (U3627)
comment by Holland's big brother Europe (U1250)

And this is why social media is dangerous. People spreading fear
How am I spreading fear? The OP does a self diagnose and says his daughter has Covid-19. I am just asking if he is sure because kids shouldnt get that sick from Covid-19. Who's spreading fear??

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 15/3/20

Weather good enough to give the lawns their first cut. Heaved the remains of the deer over the burn deep into wild overgrown fox country. Fooking bowfin’ - the rancid meat might take a few out or sustain the vixens...must be nearing spring births?

posted on 15/3/20

Cubs are born late March Silver You seen them adults jump a fence? 6ft one leap on to the top and away,they cause havoc down here,and that mating noise

posted on 15/3/20

comment by Holland's big brother Europe (U1250)
comment by Call Sign: Invictus (U3627)
comment by Holland's big brother Europe (U1250)

And this is why social media is dangerous. People spreading fear

"if its Covid-19 I would worry that she got that sick"

Spreading fear

posted on 15/3/20

comment by GTB, I like big bouncing smack your face titti... (U14017)
posted 2 hours ago
I panic bought
48 cans of Carlo g today
I’ll panic buy some more tomorrow

comment by atheist (U2783)

posted on 15/3/20

Had a case of delivered from Virgin last week. Hunt on for bog roll this week but the essentials are in.

posted on 15/3/20

comment by atheist (U2783)
Had a case ofdelivered from Virgin last week. Hunt on for bog roll this week but the essentials are in.
To be honest I think the burd that sold me the beer had had her hole

comment by atheist (U2783)