or to join or start a new Discussion

Articles/all comments
These 128 comments are related to an article called:

Boris To Make A Broadcast Again 8.30

Page 1 of 6

comment by Tony G (U22360)

posted on 26/3/20

Royal Family being furloughed

posted on 26/3/20

Never heard the word furloughed until this week.

posted on 26/3/20

I'm going with further lockdown procedures.

posted on 26/3/20

comment by Automatic For The People (U21889)
posted 44 seconds ago
Never heard the word furloughed until this week.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I googled it .

posted on 26/3/20

comment by Edward Elizabeth Hitler. (U14393)
posted 3 seconds ago
I'm going with further lockdown procedures.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
How much further?

Glad I did the “big shop” today!

posted on 26/3/20

comment by Galvin (U22360)
posted 13 minutes ago
Royal Family being furloughed
----------------------------------------------------------------------


My whole company except for me has been put on furlough. They won't put me on as they say I'm essential. So wtf do I not get paid more for being essential?!

posted on 26/3/20

Closure of non essential workplaces for two full weeks.

comment by Hector (U3606)

posted on 26/3/20

Prince Phillip dead
Building site closures
Tim Martin Knighthood

posted on 26/3/20

Announcing that the Royal Family are to stay at home on 80% salary. The government will make up the other 20%.

comment by Ruiney (U1005)

posted on 26/3/20

Can’t see anything about an announcement tonight

posted on 26/3/20

Fining every premier league club £10 million to help the NHS.

posted on 26/3/20

£60 fine for breaking the “stay at home” rules.

What a joke.

Why not £1,000 and hammer these selfish fwckwits?

posted on 26/3/20

Whether it's announced tonight or not, people I know who work with Cabinet Office say it's more likely to be 8-12 weeks lockdown, not just 3. So even if it's not announced tonight, it likely will be before long.

posted on 26/3/20

comment by Arouna Jagielka oooh I wanna take ya, Heitinga... (U1308)
posted 16 minutes ago
Closure of non essential workplaces for two full weeks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds good to me, forced furlough

I'll laugh in their faces....when they ever dare to come back to work.

posted on 26/3/20

Looks like I will "going to work" a lot. You can't keep me in, I have a letter

posted on 26/3/20

comment by Automatic For The People (U21889)
posted 23 minutes ago
comment by Edward Elizabeth Hitler. (U14393)
posted 3 seconds ago
I'm going with further lockdown procedures.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
How much further?

Glad I did the “big shop” today!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
3 baguettes?

posted on 26/3/20

I think BOJO will announce that some infected have escaped and we shouldn't approach them...

posted on 26/3/20

If this lockdown goes on for 8-12 weeks or even longer, thousands of businesses large and small will simply run out of cash and fold making their employees unemployed.

The businesses have to continue to find this and reclaim the money all the time while their revenue drops to maybe nil and customers don’t pay them in order to preserve their own cash.

I’m not sure too many grasp that.

posted on 26/3/20

Liverpool PL champions

posted on 26/3/20

*continue to fund this

Even

posted on 26/3/20

closing the borders me thinks

comment by Tony G (U22360)

posted on 26/3/20

Apparently you have to remove their heads

posted on 26/3/20

Where’s it being reported about another announcement?

posted on 26/3/20

comment by Prankster - Dr Pu$$y (U22336)
posted 2 minutes ago
closing the borders me thinks
----------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah, we've still got people from Wuhan, Iran and Italy - some of the most effected ares, coming into the country in!

posted on 26/3/20

comment by morespurs (U15748)
posted 3 minutes ago
comment by Prankster - Dr Pu$$y (U22336)
posted 2 minutes ago
closing the borders me thinks
----------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah, we've still got people from Wuhan, Iran and Italy - some of the most effected ares, coming into the country in!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
My in laws were due to be on a flight on Monday to come back from Pakistan but that got cancelled out of the blue and now they can't find another flight.

Page 1 of 6

Sign in if you want to comment