Asking For a Friend

posted on 22/5/20

Get HBO Go and one of those VPN thingys so that don't know you aren't in the US?

Can you get HBO in Scotland

Is that a form of Covid 19?

posted on 22/5/20

What is it you're wanting to watch on it Tully?

posted on 22/5/20

Most, if not all, of it is on NowTV I think.

Although they waited until I was on ep.4 of the tenth series of Curb and then they pulled it.

Erseholes.

posted on 22/5/20

comment by JukeboxJunkie (U10162)
What is it you're wanting to watch on it Tully?
My friend was reading the 'lockdown TV' recommendations and some of those mentioned, Band of Brothers, Sopranos etc are on HBO and he wondered how to access it.

posted on 22/5/20

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
Most, if not all, of it is on NowTV I think.

Erseholes.
My friend wondered if you need SKY before you can get NOW?

posted on 22/5/20

Pretty sure they're all on Sky/Now TV but if you want to watch them for free online 123movies usually has all of your mainstream shows 👍

I've never had any issues with the site.

posted on 22/5/20

comment by Tully 1 (U20686)
comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
Most, if not all, of it is on NowTV I think.

Erseholes.
My friend wondered if you need SKY before you can get NOW?
No, not at all. Just the website or app. I think the first month might be free, but I could be wrong.

*other streaming sites are available

comment by Miller (U9310)

posted on 22/5/20

comment by Tully 1 (U20686)
comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
Most, if not all, of it is on NowTV I think.

Erseholes.
My friend wondered if you need SKY before you can get NOW?
My brother had now TV when sky couldn't install a dish on his flat.

posted on 22/5/20

Thanks for the information gentlemen - my friend will be pleased.

IPTV Tully

Best way and you don't need to wait until an episode is on just watch what you want when you want

posted on 22/5/20

comment by Call Sign: Invictus (U3627)
IPTV Tully

Thanks CS. Is that subscription based,

posted on 22/5/20

comment by Tully 1 (U20686)
comment by Call Sign: Invictus (U3627)
IPTV Tully

Thanks CS. Is that subscription based,

yip usually £20 for 3 months, £30 for 6 months and £50 for a year or there abouts

Most have all live TV channels and a huge catalogue of TV shows and movies

posted on 22/5/20

One HBO show, albeit a few years old now, that I would recommend is Entourage. Loved that show

Thanks folks.

posted on 22/5/20

comment by Champers - Pow! Right in the kisser (U6859)

That is now on the sky box sets

comment by Ghod#18 (U9390)

Entourage is great

posted on 22/5/20

the majority of HBO content is available on sky box sets a bit less on now tv

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 22/5/20

comment by Miller (U9310)
comment by Tully 1 (U20686)
comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
Most, if not all, of it is on NowTV I think.

Erseholes.
My friend wondered if you need SKY before you can get NOW?
My brother had now TV when sky couldn't install a dish on his flat.
How log before that Ibrox Coliseum is plastered with the things?

posted on 22/5/20

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by Miller (U9310)
comment by Tully 1 (U20686)
comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
Most, if not all, of it is on NowTV I think.

Erseholes.
My friend wondered if you need SKY before you can get NOW?
My brother had now TV when sky couldn't install a dish on his flat.
How log before that Ibrox Coliseum is plastered with the things?
Most new builds now have communal set ups. 1 dish serves the whole block.

posted on 22/5/20

1 dish serves the whole block.
—-
She must be a real swell gal.

posted on 22/5/20

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
1 dish serves the whole block.
—-
She must be a real swell gal.
Who says it's a gal?

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 22/5/20

1 dish serves the whole block.
----------------------------------------
Biblical

posted on 23/5/20

I'd skip to minute in. Lad did a fair amount with goals ,assists and creating chances domestically.
Not sure what you watched. Maybe just that one goal?

posted on 23/5/20