The gift that keeps on giving

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Haven't they been better than you pretty much every season the last 20 years?

GTWI4T knows

Made yourself look pretty stupid there, reds_are_everywhere

Worst team in history
Parade after drawing 1-1 at home to Forest
Singed England’s greatest ever goal scorer and still miss out on playoffs
Sold their own ground to themselves for inflated price and still miss playoffs
Much less successful than Forest
Worse off in the head to heads
Smaller crowds
Have a sheep as a badge

Please explain which of the above isn’t funny?

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

All of them but then you don't really understand humour.
The fact that your gangster owner has laundered sufficient cash to enable you buy enough half decent players to finish above us for the first time since 2013 isn't anything to be proud of. Then I suppose pride and being a Forest fan don't go together.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by reds_are_everywhere (U9547)
Worst team in history
Parade after drawing 1-1 at home to Forest
Singed England’s greatest ever goal scorer and still miss out on playoffs
Sold their own ground to themselves for inflated price and still miss playoffs
Much less successful than Forest
Worse off in the head to heads
Smaller crowds
Have a sheep as a badge

Please explain which of the above isn’t funny?

I personally don't find any of it "funny". I find it mildly amusing that you post like they've provided you entertainment in some way when in reality, they have been a better side and club than you for pretty much the entire 2000's....

Ouch!

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

I find it all funny that’s why I posted it. Not sure why you think I would be bothered that you don’t?

Do you go to comedy gigs worrried that some other people won’t find it funny? I just enjoy it, seems the best way.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Derby ring the worst team in history is entertaining! As are all the above points .

You probably being a plastic glory hunter you wouldn’t understand I guess.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Well happy for you Reds are everywhere. Now can you get back to what you do best. Those windows won't lick themselves.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by *GTWI4T- some people deserve to get trolled (U6008)
comment by reds_are_everywhere (U9547)
Worst team in history
Parade after drawing 1-1 at home to Forest
Singed England’s greatest ever goal scorer and still miss out on playoffs
Sold their own ground to themselves for inflated price and still miss playoffs
Much less successful than Forest
Worse off in the head to heads
Smaller crowds
Have a sheep as a badge

Please explain which of the above isn’t funny?

Thanks for putting it into perspective, GTW14T

See what we have to put up with once in a generation ?

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by reds_are_everywhere (U9547)

You probably being a plastic glory hunter you wouldn’t understand I guess.
If you want to throw around stereotypes because I disagree/ cannot understand the points you're trying to make, that is completely up to you.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by *GTWI4T- some people deserve to get trolled (U6008)
comment by reds_are_everywhere (U9547)

You probably being a plastic glory hunter you wouldn’t understand I guess.
Ahh, the Sunshine on a dogs back.
Cute.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Blimey Reds, you've really touched a nerve.

I was going to mention Tomlin unloading Rooney and then outpacing the sheep defence to score. But I'd better not

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Let us know if ya need a map to Wembley ?

They can't get in

That's the beauty of it

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by *GTWI4T- some people deserve to get trolled (U6008)
comment by reds_are_everywhere (U9547)

You probably being a plastic glory hunter you wouldn’t understand I guess.
Not sure why you are commenting? Are you gonna go on the Ice Hockey pages to let them know you don’t like ice hockey or don’t find there jokes funny? Seems pointless!

If you don’t get a supporter finding their rivals teams failings funny then I am not sure you understand rivalry?

Just pointless comments really? What you doing on the Forest/Derby boards?

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Derby fans pretending not to be gutted and ashamed or brilliant though 😂😂😂

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by reds_are_everywhere (U9547)
comment by *GTWI4T- some people deserve to get trolled (U6008)
comment by reds_are_everywhere (U9547)

You probably being a plastic glory hunter you wouldn’t understand I guess.

Just pointless comments really? What you doing on the Forest/Derby boards?
He's talking sense whilst you are doing what you do best, talking gibberish.

Have'nt you a sister to $hag??

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

If he had you'd probably be ahead of him you peat digger.

I said you lot would finish mid table and I was right!

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

I hope you haven't got a sister Iggy.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Red Forest Bear [Bear Knows] (U6288)
If he had you'd probably be ahead of him you peat digger.

I said you lot would finish mid table and I was right!
Peat digger?

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by ViewFromDeWallen (U1581)
comment by Red Forest Bear [Bear Knows] (U6288)
If he had you'd probably be ahead of him you peat digger.

I said you lot would finish mid table and I was right!
Peat digger?

A compliment here! Honest labour for winter warmth

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Red Forest Bear [Bear Knows] (U6288)
If he had you'd probably be ahead of him you peat digger.

I said you lot would finish mid table and I was right!
Well if you throw enough crap, eventually some will stick even with a bear in the woods ya thick piece of BS.

posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Literally the most ironic post for some time! Bet you wished you’d waited now 😂

TINPOT