KOP 2020/21: RESULTS

Results posted for set 22B

posted on 2/2/21

Results posted for SET 23

posted on 5/2/21

Results posted for SET 23B

posted on 9/2/21

Results posted for SET 24.

posted on 12/2/21

Results posted for SET 24B

posted on 16/2/21

Results posted for set 25.

posted on 19/2/21

Results posted for SET 26

H2HKO round of 16 takes place using SET 27. Draw will be shown on Fixtures thread.

posted on 19/2/21

The last 6-8 weeks have cost me a shot. You need to be within 100 points by March to stand a chance. Too much of a gap now as even if I have good weeks I will have poor weeks too. 2nd is within grasp with a good wind and a lot of luck. I'll probably end up in the relegation zone after saying that

posted on 19/2/21

comment by Call Sign: #adminout (U3627)
A Chelsea 2nd place in Prem and a MC FA Cup win is needed for you I think. PLUS a couple of top spots in the 4 remaining monthly games. Pretty easy for a past champ.

Although you are out of the H2H. So you need the top teams to get hammered this weekend ...apart from moi of course.

Be happy with your Pred League top spot although I would like to change that

posted on 19/2/21

If I hadn't spent most of the season floundering around 27th place, I'd probably be in with a chance. Been a good climb the last five or six weeks, regardless

posted on 19/2/21

comment by Penshawdave (U1894)
comment by Call Sign: #adminout (U3627)

Be happy with your Pred League top spot although I would like to change that

That came out of nowhere. I was sitting in the 20's then a run of good scores coupled with terrific joker weeks shot me right up the table. Even with the Joker's removed I'd be around the top spot.

I changed my tactic at the turn of the year and it seems to work more than it doesn't.

I'll not accept the prize if I win my own competition though, it can go to second place

posted on 19/2/21

How do I miss making predictions all the time?

posted on 19/2/21

comment by Davismungopark#InJoseITrust (U10279)
How do I miss making predictions all the time?
Make them as soon as I post them. You can always re do them later.

posted on 19/2/21

comment by Davismungopark#InJoseITrust (U10279)
How do I miss making predictions all the time?
If you have a mobile phone set it to ALARM on Friday
and Monday evenings at a time to suit you. I do that for a medication dose taken every so often.

posted on 19/2/21

What is going on
As my health improves my scores dip
Last few weeks iv gone from regular top 10 now sliding down the 20s
Same last season

posted on 23/2/21

Results posted for set 27

posted on 26/2/21

Results posted for SET 27B

posted on 2/3/21

Results posted for SET 28

posted on 5/3/21

Results posted for SET 28B

New monthly game starts this weekend also QFinals of the H2HKO game

posted on 5/3/21

I dream of floundering up to 27th

posted on 5/3/21

My title dreams are looking over, no matter what I do there are always late goals to kill me or no late goals to give me the 10 points.

It's a fix I tell you, a fix

posted on 5/3/21

LIV12
MNC21
TOT30
CHE10
WHU20

posted on 5/3/21

comment by lymmblue (U19648)
SET 29
WBA10
LIV12
MNC21
TOT30
CHE10
WHU20

Wrong place for preds. I have transferred to Fixtures thread. ........

posted on 6/3/21

H

posted on 9/3/21

Results posted fro SET 29.

SET 29B entries due today