Yesterday's article

posted on 23/10/20

Admin - you really have to do something about the people registered on this site whose only wish is to spread hatred and cause distress.

posted on 23/10/20

to be honest mirror, I thought it started well.. people giving opinions, with a little bit of humour here and there, think thats important, but then like so often on here, it all went pear shaped.

some very strange people out there.

Personally, ref the whole point of your first article, I wholey disagree with we be making such a big thing over peoples private lives.. lets let people keep it private.

As for the rest of it, well, goes to show how people use a social media platform to spread their rubbish

posted on 23/10/20

comment by Mirrorman (U21921)
nice 1 fella... vile, ignorant keyboard warriors show humans at their worst

posted on 23/10/20

on a brighter note Kamy - fantasy, is it coming this week or what ?

Kamara - 👍

posted on 23/10/20

comment by The Spanish Italians - it’s all coming home again (U21595)
on a brighter note Kamy - fantasy, is it coming this week or what ?
you are only 25pts ahead lad, i am just starting to get my team in order, expect a charge ..............

oh look 1 stars from those who are vile spineless pr!cks

beat you by a whole 1pt last week

posted on 23/10/20

comment by kamara's left foot (U21862)

comment by The Spanish Italians - it’s all coming home again (U21595)
on a brighter note Kamy - fantasy, is it coming this week or what ?

------------------------

good luck pal - had a great week last week until Leeds vs Wolves

made a controversial signing this week for the spanish italians.. coming home

I didn't see any hate. 🤷‍♂️

posted on 23/10/20

comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
I didn't see any hate. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither.

comment by Wetherby White (U6810)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
I didn't see any hate. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither.
you are the only 1 who has used that word.

grow up, the intent is there being used to ridicule for your own ignorance

Read abit but stopped.

It was disgusting, and am all for free speech and people to think what they like, and I love a good joke.

But that different

Was

comment by Wetherby White (U6810)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
I didn't see any hate. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither.
you are the only 1 who has used that word.

grow up, the intent is there being used to ridicule for your own ignorance

I must admit, I do have a lot of growing up to do, but homophobic or racist I am not.

You're literally always using foul language towards on here towards others as well as creating multiple personas.

comment by Wetherby White (U6810)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
I didn't see any hate. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither.
you are the only 1 who has used that word.

grow up, the intent is there being used to ridicule for your own ignorance

oh dear.......was not aimed at you boy, however by your reply, you cannot justify or condone the thread lad.

posted on 23/10/20

It was a shame that some people could not take an important topic seriously. A lot of growing up to be done by some people it seems.

posted on 23/10/20

comment by kamara's left foot (U21862)
posted 1 hour ago
comment by Wetherby White (U6810)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
I didn't see any hate. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither.
you are the only 1 who has used that word.

grow up, the intent is there being used to ridicule for your own ignorance
The first reply by the op used hatred. 🤦‍♂️

posted on 23/10/20

comment by kamara's left foot (U21862)
comment by Wetherby White (U6810)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
I didn't see any hate. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither.
you are the only 1 who has used that word.

grow up, the intent is there being used to ridicule for your own ignorance

Well it kind of is aimed at me, as I agreed with him, I didn't really see any hate. I'm not justifying anything and not to want to drag that thread into another one and starting it all up again, but aside from some un funny jokes and weird comments, most people just think..

A - They don't care if someone is gay
B - Why should there be a push to get people to come out, when maybe they want to stay private.

And like I say, you're always using foul language towards others on here....

comment by Batty (U4664)

posted on 23/10/20

I also read a few posts on the last page. Seemed
a bunch of d 1 ckhead schoolboys hijacked the thread.

Mirrorman, I agree with the intent of your OP.

posted on 23/10/20

That is why many people say All Lives Matter.

We are all different, otherwise we would be robotic. That is the beauty of human nature; we can all find others with whom we feel an affiliation and avoid those with whom we don’t.

Most reasonable human beings can bridge division and differences in their standpoints; sadly some choose not to and like to perpetuate that division.

We should live for the things we have in common and leave alone those things where differences exist.

Above all, we have no right to pass judgement on another human being with being at risk of demonstrating hypocrisy.

We should be united by our love of football, our love of Leeds United and as Leeds United fans, our love of overcoming our differences on a personal level.

posted on 23/10/20

comment by Estaremos Top Four For Real (U21471)
posted 1 hour, 1 minute ago
That is why many people say All Lives Matter.

I would say that most of that is the exact opposite of why most people say that All Lives Matter, to be honest.

comment by Wetherby White (U6810)
comment by kamara's left foot (U21862)
comment by Wetherby White (U6810)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
I didn't see any hate. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither.
you are the only 1 who has used that word.

grow up, the intent is there being used to ridicule for your own ignorance

A - They don't care if someone is gay

And like I say, you're always using foul language towards others on here....

comment by Wetherby White (U6810)
comment by kamara's left foot (U21862)
comment by Wetherby White (U6810)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
I didn't see any hate. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither.
you are the only 1 who has used that word.

grow up, the intent is there being used to ridicule for your own ignorance

A - They don't care if someone is gay

And like I say, you're always using foul language towards others on here....
hang on a minute, i have never called you a chicken

posted on 24/10/20