Boom suckers, take that!

Grow up.

Christ

This and that ^

posted on 25/11/20

comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
Grow up.

Boom!!!!

posted on 25/11/20

comment by Don Draper's dandruff (U20155)
comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
Grow up.
I thought it would be that . It was on last night.

Another wum

posted on 25/11/20

And maybe morespurs would have been better waiting until tomorrow.

posted on 25/11/20

comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
Grow up.
Get a sense of humour, dude

It's tough in the big boys competition

posted on 25/11/20

comment by morespurs (U15748)
comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
Grow up.
Get a sense of humour, dude
humour
/ˈhjuːmə/
noun
the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech.

Wow tough crowd tonight.

It made me chuckle.

posted on 25/11/20

comment by morespurs (U15748)
comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
Grow up.
Get a sense of humour, dude
Leave the forum, dude

posted on 26/11/20

LFC best player was Allison picking the ball out from the back of the net

comment by SteveF (U22027)

posted on 26/11/20

But it was ( as usual ) "a rare off night" and "were surprisingly beaten"
Oh, in case we have forgotten, the BBC reminded us again of their injuries for about the 100th time.

posted on 26/11/20

I still would take Spurs squad over Liverpool's.

posted on 26/11/20

How was your Champions league game this week

posted on 26/11/20

comment by Fowler... back of the net! (U22117)
posted 9 hours ago
It's tough in the big boys competition

I wouldn`t worry, you won`t be in it for much longer.

posted on 26/11/20

comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by Fowler... back of the net! (U22117)
posted 9 hours ago
It's tough in the big boys competition

I wouldn`t worry, you won`t be in it for much longer.
Just another few months or so.

posted on 26/11/20

comment by sandy (U20567)
I still would take Spurs squad over Liverpool's.
I wouldn't ,no chance

posted on 26/11/20

comment by der kloppites Hi, wie geht es dir * (U13373)
comment by sandy (U20567)
I still would take Spurs squad over Liverpool's.
I wouldn't ,no chance

Spurs squad have shown they can comfortably compete in three competitions in a very short amount of time. Liverpool already been dumped out of one, and with the possibility of being dumped out of another, and not even reached December yet. I rest my case.

posted on 26/11/20

comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by der kloppites Hi, wie geht es dir * (U13373)
comment by sandy (U20567)
I still would take Spurs squad over Liverpool's.
I wouldn't ,no chance

You're in the Europa and even got a facking bye in the other cup.

posted on 26/11/20

comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by der kloppites Hi, wie geht es dir * (U13373)
comment by sandy (U20567)
I still would take Spurs squad over Liverpool's.
I wouldn't ,no chance

You were with this nonsense last season and won nothing.

Antwerp

posted on 26/11/20

comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by der kloppites Hi, wie geht es dir * (U13373)
comment by sandy (U20567)
I still would take Spurs squad over Liverpool's.
I wouldn't ,no chance

rest your case at the end of the season sandy,we are joint top of the league and I expect us to pull away from spurs and resume our battle with city