Everton vs Arsenal FC - Match Thread

posted on 18/10/21

Tierney took an hour to take his shot

posted on 18/10/21

We got away with it tonight.

Can't wait to have Xhaka back.

posted on 18/10/21

Took the lead. Didn't play well at all. Both our midfielders channelling their inner Xhaka force to hand Palace the goals. Scored a jammy last sec equaliser.

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Serial WUManiser™© πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡« (U1410)
posted less than a minute ago
Good summary.

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Serial WUManiser™© πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡« (U1410)
Arsenal are utter shiete cos GT is the OP from hell. That's the actual truth
To be fair you were OP when we had that terrible run of form from October- December last year.

When I'm OP of THE Arsenal thread we win FA cups

It's not much but it's honest

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Snooker_49 (U10665)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Serial WUManiser™© πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡« (U1410)
Arsenal are utter shiete cos GT is the OP from hell. That's the actual truth

Actually I created the match thread around mid Feb

Fake news seebs

Oh yeh you're right. I created this thread on the 14th of January 2021

posted on 18/10/21

So pretty much at the start of the great ARSENAL revival.

YOU'RE ALL WELCOME

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Sackteta NOW! (U3245)
posted on 14/1/21
comment by Mi Pelea (U18355)
Banter when Seebs bins this after 2 matches
hands it off to GT too
Oh

posted on 18/10/21

I apologise then seebs. I thought it was you for some reason.

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Serial WUManiser™© πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡« (U1410)
So pretty much at the start of the great ARSENAL revival.

YOU'RE ALL WELCOME
So you have it to GT and now we're shiiiit

Seebs to blame

posted on 18/10/21

Don't think it has to do with me.

posted on 18/10/21

I APOLOGISE TO MY WIFE, MY KIDS, MY FELLOW GOOBS BUT MOST OF ALL I APOLOGISE TO SIR ARSENE WENGER

give it to the Peebs and we beat Villa 5-0 guaranteed

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Gunnerthru (U6675)
Don't think it has to do with me.
Not your fault GT, just like it's not Arteta's

Someone made this decision and they have to live with it

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Serial WUManiser™© πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡« (U1410)
You lot wanted him out.

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Sackteta NOW! (U3245)
give it to the Peebs and we beat Villa 5-0 guaranteed
You shouldnt be anywhere near of any thread.

posted on 18/10/21

Arteta get out of my club.

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Sackteta NOW! (U3245)
give it to the Peebs and we beat Villa 5-0 guaranteed

posted on 18/10/21

comment by Gunnerthru (U6675)
comment by Serial WUManiser™© πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡« (U1410)
You lot wanted him out.
Mighty rich from someone sitting on their armchair in Germany having a go at fans that actually bothered to turn up in those times. We put in a lot more than €35 red membership, my good friend.

posted on 18/10/21

What has it to do with not attending to games?

posted on 22/10/21

Guys.....dont forget to predict. Link in the OP.

posted on 22/10/21

gonna ask the admins to bump the article then GT?