Tired of hearing rubbish

posted on 9/4/21

comment by sandy, Jose In (U20567)
comment by GTWI4T- some people deserve to get trolled (U6008)
comment by sandy, Jose In (U20567)
comment by GTWI4T- some people deserve to get trolled (U6008)
comment by sandy, Jose In (U20567)
comment by GTWI4T- some people deserve to get trolled (U6008)
comment by sandy, Jose In (U20567)
comment by palmers_spur (U8896)
Sandy is a massive wum but he’s a Spurs fan, no doubt

Not sure why anybody would think I am not a Spurs fan, when I have been to more Spurs games I suspect than anybody on the board, and still regularly go to WHL.

Yeah but nobody knows that. They only go on what you post.

I could not care whether anybody knows or not. It's no big deal to me.

Which is fine, but not really the point.

Well it really is.

sigh. No it isn't. You say "Not sure why anybody would think I'm not a Spur fan when I have probably been to more games etc etc."

The point is nobody knows that. It is only what you say. You say a lot of things on here which are proven to be rubbish. So people can only judge you based on what you say on here. Not how many games you say you have been to.

So whether you care or not about what people think is completely irrelevant to the point I made.

The point being as I said I don't really care. Only I know how many games I gave been to, and I really don't have to prove it to anyone else on this forum.

You're really, really missing the point.

As for permanent filter, not really a threat sandy. You have filtered me at least six times and each time it has been permanent.

posted on 9/4/21

Meanwhile, another gifted penalty for Penited, scored by Penandes, after Penandes walked into an outstretched arm and threw himself to the floor.

Unsurprisingly, the referee was looking straight at the incident, as if he was expecting a last minute dive from a Penited player, nobody will be surprised that he gave Penited a penalty for a nothing challenge, whereby a Penited player initiates contact on an outstretched arm.

Hopefully Penited have used up their weekly penalty in the Europa and are not gifted another against Spurs.