We Are Up Sheite Creek

It`s spelled Glutton, not Gluten

comment by (U22519)
Well you were desperate to get rid of Jose immediately Ace, so perhaps you would have been more considered to wait until the end of the season.
Utard has so many posters living rent free in his head. Proper little told you so merchant. The kind of bloke (or more likely woman in this case) after an event has occured to come along afterwards and start tutting like a proper littlecuuuuunt LOL.
Having some kinda melt down Sanluka?

posted on 20/4/21

comment by The scenes (U22442)
comment by (U22519)
Having some kinda melt down Sanluka?
You don't really think he's Sandy do you? He was criticising Levy just on this thread a few posts ago. Sandy loves Levy.

comment by Ace (U22467)

comment by (U22519)

No. He had to go. The fact that acquiring a replacement could be challenging doesn’t mean you should keep a managing who is failing and who has clearly lost the dressing room. Sacking him was the right decision, although none of us expected it to coincide with this ESL bollox.

Who even are you anyway? Get a username and stick with it instead of hiding behind an anonymous number.

posted on 20/4/21

Lot of noise today about nagelsmann not being out of the realms of possibility

comment by Spurtle (U1608)
I find it hard to get behind any potential new manager while this is going on.
Same here, as others have said, which manager would want to come to us whilst we have this ESL dark cloud hanging over our heads? Who want to be employed by Daniel Levy knowing he will linger round the canteen area of the training ground like some weird perverted uncle? This club is in the mud.

Ryan Mason should have told Levy to feck off. Someone who had a serious head fracture injury does not need the headache of managing our group of under achieving rats. I fear for the kid.

If people think putting Bale(who has been using us to get fit for Wales) and Dele (over paid party boy-fashion designer-here to create BS) back in the side will change our fortunes or style of play you need your head testing.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I'm tired of all this BS.
It's not so much the team for me. I am just totally against the ESL and what it means to the league, to our club, and to football in general.

I mean people are talking about who they want for the next manager like it's the only concern. I'm here wondering if I'm even going to support Spurs again.
Fair enough, I don't blame you for feeling like that.

Did you read the quotes from Perez? The man is off his head. What I don't is why and how the 6 prems have been conned by him? He is the chairman lol

If Barca and Real are in debt by billions the 6 teams along with the other 14 prem teams should group together to stregthen their position in Europe. Not help them by going down this dark path.

I think and hope Boris will put a law in place to stop these kunting teams from going ahead with this BS.

After which, Levy should resign. ENIC may not want to sell but if they replace Danny boy with someone else it's the next best thing I suppose.

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 20/4/21

comment by ● Billy The Yidd ● 2020* 2021* (U3924)
It`s spelled Glutton, not Gluten
I'm a glutton for gluten

Stan did you complain? LOL

comment by Spurtle (U1608)
I find it hard to get behind any potential new manager while this is going on.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I'm tired of all this BS.

Fair enough, I don't blame you for feeling like that.

Levy is being played. Once these clubs get what they want he will end up landing on his face.

comment by Spurtle (U1608)
I find it hard to get behind any potential new manager while this is going on.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I'm tired of all this BS.

Fair enough, I don't blame you for feeling like that.

My respect for Levy, which was already pretty low, just plummeted.

I get that teams are in debt and there may need to be some way of dealing with that but the way they've gone about it with such disregard for the fans and all other clubs is unbelievable. Not to mention the format of this competition is something I will never buy into. I have no interest in American sports and their systems. These yank caants may as well be coming over to a foreign country and trying to change that nation's language to fall in line with their own.

Stan did you complain? LOL
Why would anyone complain about someone else claiming to have slept with their mother???

comment by LukaBrasi #RentFree Patience - We never forget (U22178)
Stan you mum went down on me last night. Did you watch? You stalking little tik
School's out for summer

posted on 20/4/21

I'm a contrary facker and the more I listen to dewy eyed supporters talking about the 19th century roots of their club and Sky/Bt pundits trying desperately to be outraged without showing their self interest the more I'm up for it.

Shearer is going to throw a grenade and Oliver Dowden isn't having it. Oww I'm scared!!

posted on 20/4/21

comment by Troy'sTanguyTanganga (U6468)
comment by Spurtle (U1608)
I find it hard to get behind any potential new manager while this is going on.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I'm tired of all this BS.

Fair enough, I don't blame you for feeling like that.

Big time. Real Madrid - 36m twitter followers. Spurs 5m. We should not even be in the conversation. We are being used to make up numbers because Bayern and PSG want to no part. Perez will always look after Real. His friendship with Levy has got a ticket but I fear once Real establish themselves again financially as the biggest club in the world, with reduced debt, we will be dropped like a stone once we finish bottom of this new league if it ever kicks off.

If it doesn't kick off due to legistlation, we will forever be tained with the association of the breakaway and the greed that comes with it.

Naglesmann will do well to stay clear of us. It's a massive job for someone who doesn't know the league, the culture, the rat nature of the squad plus working for Levy. It's a cocktail for disaster again.

comment by LukaBrasi #RentFree Patience - We never forget (U22178)
comment by Troy'sTanguyTanganga (U6468)
comment by Spurtle (U1608)
I find it hard to get behind any potential new manager while this is going on.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I'm tired of all this BS.

Fair enough, I don't blame you for feeling like that.

We have the best stadium in the world and bring 80 mil Asian supporters to the table.

It would be mad if we weren't involved.

posted on 20/4/21

comment by PawlBawron (U1055)
comment by LukaBrasi #RentFree Patience - We never forget (U22178)
comment by Troy'sTanguyTanganga (U6468)
comment by Spurtle (U1608)
I find it hard to get behind any potential new manager while this is going on.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I'm tired of all this BS.

Fair enough, I don't blame you for feeling like that.

It would be mad if we weren't involved.
LOL lets pretend for moment 80m asian Spurs supporters is true because of Son.

After getting whipped every week they will soon change to Utd, City and Real. They are plastics.

posted on 20/4/21

Listening to Ryan Mason's first press conference. The boy's voice still has not broken. WTF has Levy done?!!!

comment by LukaBrasi #RentFree Patience - We never forget (U22178)
comment by PawlBawron (U1055)
comment by LukaBrasi #RentFree Patience - We never forget (U22178)
comment by Troy'sTanguyTanganga (U6468)
comment by Spurtle (U1608)
I find it hard to get behind any potential new manager while this is going on.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I'm tired of all this BS.

Fair enough, I don't blame you for feeling like that.

It would be mad if we weren't involved.
LOL lets pretend for moment 80m asian Spurs supporters is true because of Son.

21% of footie following South Koreans support Spurs but the vast majority of our huge Asian fanbase is in China.

comment by Ace (U22467)

posted on 20/4/21

Yeah, we are there as we are a well supported club with a high value ranking and fantastic infrastructure, along with Levy greasing a few palms in the old boys network.

Certainly nothing to do with footballing merit.

posted on 20/4/21

Mason doesn't know if Kane will be fit for Sunday. Said he didn't train today so sounds like he is defo out on Wed. Bale and Son up top?

comment by Ace (U22467)

Certainly nothing to do with footballing merit.
Its more than that Ace.

Considering we haven't won a proper Cup since 91 our support both at home and abroad is astonishing.

Whether its gallows humour or addiction to pain I don't know but when you look at our lack of success in comparison to our huge fanbase it has to be said that we are a phenomenon.

comment by LukaBrasi #RentFree Patience - We never forget (U22178)
comment by PawlBawron (U1055)
comment by LukaBrasi #RentFree Patience - We never forget (U22178)
comment by Troy'sTanguyTanganga (U6468)
comment by Spurtle (U1608)
I find it hard to get behind any potential new manager while this is going on.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I'm tired of all this BS.

Fair enough, I don't blame you for feeling like that.

It would be mad if we weren't involved.
LOL lets pretend for moment 80m asian Spurs supporters is true because of Son.

Nah. They support a player not a club. For as long as son plays for spurs we have them. As soon as he goes they go where he goes

100