Flower of Scotland.

posted on 9/6/21

comment by The Mighty Quinn (U4099)
<Bluebell, is it you or TBAB that is the biker?>

Defo bbab.

Not seen his posts in a while.

Could say that about most JA'ers tho.

Busiest I've ever been in my puff past 15 months.

Am the big butch biker.♥️

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 9/6/21

comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
comment by The Mighty Quinn (U4099)
<Bluebell, is it you or TBAB that is the biker?>

Defo bbab.

Not seen his posts in a while.

Could say that about most JA'ers tho.

Busiest I've ever been in my puff past 15 months.

Am the big butch biker.♥️
Sounds like a lezzer dating profile.

Silver (U6112)

comment by Tully1 (U20686)
comment by The Mighty Quinn (U4099)

Tully after 1st lockdown I camped just outside St Blane precinct.

A magical place that Netflix with all it's wizardry couldn't replicate.

All going well should be passing it at 1.00 pm Friday.

Did you see the grave of the Viking settler?
See it?

Cant helped dig it!

posted on 9/6/21

comment by The Mighty Quinn (U4099)
<the Black Irish.>

West Counties Sligo, Clare & Cork loads of young women who look

Hispanic - cos they are. Black/brown eyes and brown complexion.

Descendants of traders, mercenaries, and most famous of all the

wrecked Spanish Armada. For some reason unknown females take the

genetic codes on more than males.

They are stunning

Right, am away doon to West cork on me bike noo

posted on 9/6/21

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
comment by The Mighty Quinn (U4099)
<Bluebell, is it you or TBAB that is the biker?>

Defo bbab.

Not seen his posts in a while.

Could say that about most JA'ers tho.

Busiest I've ever been in my puff past 15 months.

Am the big butch biker.♥️
Sounds like a lezzer dating profile.
Haha, true.

Wee hairy badly biker, any better?

posted on 9/6/21

comment by Leo (4 x 3) + (9 x 2) = 🍀 (U3432)
Silver (U6112)

comment by Tully1 (U20686)
comment by The Mighty Quinn (U4099)

Tully after 1st lockdown I camped just outside St Blane precinct.

A magical place that Netflix with all it's wizardry couldn't replicate.

All going well should be passing it at 1.00 pm Friday.

Did you see the grave of the Viking settler?
See it?

Cant helped dig it!

Ath and Zach carried the coffin.

posted on 9/6/21

comment by Bluebell (U7064)
He,ll be zooming aboot the hills of county down looking to soarce a sausage soon 🤣
Haha, Zach is stealing them, sending them to Irishred in Dublin, then I smuggle them up to Ulster.

Don't ask where I conceal them.

comment by Tully1 (U20686)
comment by Bluebell (U7064)
Not me mate,must be that other orangi bass.

You looking a bike, Tully?

Or just a quick ride?

posted on 9/6/21

TBAB have you seen the biker minister? I saw him in Dunoon officiating at a funeral of a biker who had died in crash. The bike he rode, was on a trailer, and was taken off the trailer for the funeral. The registration was REV 1.

posted on 9/6/21

comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
comment by Tully1 (U20686)
comment by Bluebell (U7064)
Not me mate,must be that other orangi bass.

You looking a bike, Tully?

Or just a quick ride?
Bought a new one last year. A wee Honda with the biggest marketing misnomer ever - a 500cc Rebel.

It's a wonderful bike to ride and just made for wee short legged, baldy fat blokes who have a thing for Black Irish girls.

Unless things kick off again over there I was thinking I might go to Lurgan this year where my mother's people are from.

RIP

I have seen God's Angels Christian bike gangs, mate.

comment by Tully1 (U20686)
comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
comment by Tully1 (U20686)
comment by Bluebell (U7064)
Not me mate,must be that other orangi bass.

You looking a bike, Tully?

Or just a quick ride?

Nice one pal and the more bikers the better.

It clears my head and got me through lockdown us WFH, man.

I currently have a 1997 Honda CBR 600F and live it, although 800 quid to get it through MOT last week.

It is all quiet here mate after I told the prods to wind their necks in, so come on over.

Mrs and I for Lurgan on Friday for second vaccine jab at Lakeland leisure centre...the lakes of Craigavon, haha.

Avoid Mourneview area mate, they are still in 1690 their.

posted on 9/6/21

Hey, TBAB thanks for the advice. And if I do come over looking for Clara St in Lurgan I'll let you know.

posted on 10/6/21

comment by Tully1 (U20686)
You are welcome ...And I can escort you on the bike from the ferry to Lurgan.

Don't put Clara street Belfast in the Sat Nav as that is as staunch as Mourneview, in East Belfast, lol.

posted on 10/6/21

Have NI folk not got sashnav

posted on 10/6/21

comment by Zachsda( He’s The Greek Pedro) (U1850)
Have NI folk not got sashnav
Not for Tully on a Rebel motorbike, no.

posted on 10/6/21

comment by Zachsda( He’s The Greek Pedro) (U1850)
Have NI folk not got sashnav

Aye but full of blind alleyways and one way streets with nothing but pedestrianised areas.

posted on 10/6/21

Tully,

Try a wee run round Lough Neagh when you are in Lurgan as a strangely kept secret beauty here...we all go for Giants Causeway, Antrim coast, Mournes or Fermanagh lakes, but around the Lough and up through Sperrin Mountains to Glenshsne Pass is stunning.

posted on 10/6/21

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
comment by Zachsda( He’s The Greek Pedro) (U1850)
Have NI folk not got sashnav

And chapels

posted on 10/6/21

comment by Tully1 (U20686)
Well done Tennents. Fwck them the easily-offended woke bastirts that they are.
From the guy that gets offended by what channel England are on

posted on 10/6/21

comment by Zachsda( He’s The Greek Pedro) (U1850)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
comment by Zachsda( He’s The Greek Pedro) (U1850)
Have NI folk not got sashnav

And chapels
"For whom the bell tolls"