Aaron Hickey

comment by IfUNo (U4755)

posted on 5/7/21

Hickey's a decent shout to be fair but as always until he's paraded in a Celtic shirt I won't believe it
To be honest I want to hear more about departures - players who want away get them out the door asap.

posted on 5/7/21

I think the team will look very strange on Wed in the friendly run out.

posted on 5/7/21

What position does he play ?

comment by IfUNo (U4755)

posted on 5/7/21

comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
I think the team will look very strange on Wed in the friendly run out.
The team has looked 'very strange' for over a year now

comment by IfUNo (U4755)

posted on 5/7/21

comment by Zachsda( Thumb’s a fat six goals a season waster) (U1850)
What position does he play ?
Is that you or Pointy asking

posted on 5/7/21

He is a LB Zach, I think the boy from Split is on as well he is a CB, Croat, Mario Vuskovic.

posted on 5/7/21

comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
Guys that’s name end in Vic are always good
At least things appear to be moving
Of course there’s a bit of a necessity this year to move at a faster pace than your normal slow as fook
We welcome the chase

posted on 5/7/21

comment by Zachsda( Thumb’s a fat six goals a season waster) (U1850)
comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
Guys that’s name end in Vic are always good
At least things appear to be moving
We welcome the chase
Since neither has signed yet, we will see if anything is at a faster pace with us. As IfUNo says, until paraded in a Celtic shirt........................ Remember Mo? Even that wasn`t enough.

posted on 5/7/21

comment by Why the pallaver (apathy ya ba.... ach, why bo... (U10168)
comment by Zachsda( Thumb’s a fat six goals a season waster) (U1850)
comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
Guys that’s name end in Vic are always good
At least things appear to be moving
We welcome the chase
That’s a kinda extreme example
I remember wee Nacho delivered the Coup de grâce(as they used to say in The Musketeers cartoon when I was a wean)
Interesting times and easy money for press to wildly speculate

posted on 5/7/21

Not much noise about Eduard, we may well have him for another season but then we are fooked as he walks for free.

posted on 5/7/21

comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
If you win the title the champs league money replaces the french eddy fee

comment by GTB (U14017)

posted on 5/7/21

comment by Zachsda( Thumb’s a fat six goals a season waster) (U1850)
comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
Guys that’s name end in Vic are always good
At least things appear to be moving
We welcome the chase
You guys look ready to get Lundstram from Sheff utd, kinda player I would love us to have been in for.

posted on 5/7/21

That's a very big 'if' Zach, his PSG sell on is murder tbh I think that's the problem tbh.

comment by GTB (U14017)
comment by Zachsda( Thumb’s a fat six goals a season waster) (U1850)
comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
Guys that’s name end in Vic are always good
At least things appear to be moving
We welcome the chase
I’ve never heard of him but guys that’s name ends in stram are always good

comment by GTB (U14017)

posted on 5/7/21

comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
I'd rather keep him and have him play out of his skin for a year and let him walk for nothing if it won us the league and automatic spot in the CL

posted on 5/7/21

comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
Of course it is
I’m really just trying to sugar cost a bitter pill for you coonts
We all know we are at least 5 seasons ahead of you

comment by GTB (U14017)

posted on 5/7/21

comment by Zachsda( Thumb’s a fat six goals a season waster) (U1850)
comment by GTB (U14017)
comment by Zachsda( Thumb’s a fat six goals a season waster) (U1850)
comment by lexballielegend (U22335)
Guys that’s name end in Vic are always good
At least things appear to be moving
We welcome the chase
I’ve never heard of him but guys that’s name ends in stram are always good
Excellent player Zac, I would rather you didn't get players of this quality in

Sugar coat

posted on 5/7/21

Hickey potentially a decent upgrade on your LB options.

Lundstrum didn’t have a great season last season but don’t think anyone at Sheff Utd did really.

He is the type of player we don’t have in midfield though. Athletic with a bit of muscle about him.

Let’s see if anything comes of these rumours.

comment by GTB (U14017)

posted on 5/7/21

comment by Hot Shot Hamish (U21959)
Hickey potentially a decent upgrade on your LB options.

Let’s see if anything comes of these rumours.
Indeed all rumours at this stage but you guys have been linked with Lundstram for a while now, I reckon there is substance in that rumour.

Hmm

comment by GTB (U14017)

posted on 5/7/21

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)

Hmm
Fvck off Darnell 🤣

posted on 5/7/21

I am just glad that Ange seems to be trying to sort out the defence as his priority tbh.

posted on 5/7/21

Was in Tesco young boy who works in cafe asked me if I was watching game tonight
I said I thought the semis were later in the week
Naw the Rangers game
Pre season pash must be kicking off again

posted on 5/7/21

Aye its this week Zach, we are playing Shef Wed, on Wed Celtic TV will find some numpties willing to pay to watch friendly pash.