Livi 1 - 0 Celtic

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

If the pass to paradise is still working, get admin to pass on your email address to me and I’ll give you a login to use.

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

I’ve sent an email to admin to pass on to you, Ivan.

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

comment by My POV (U10636)
I’ve sent an email to admin to pass on to you, Ivan.

I appreciate the offer mate, I really do and it's very generous of you. Unfortunately I'm on holiday next weekend so won't be able to use it!

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

All that fvcking moaning, and you’re not even here.

Get yourself right to fvck Ivan!!

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

posted 4 weeks ago

He's been buying u drinks all night ya big flirt and then just when povs about to ask u back to his room you're like "canny mate"

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted 4 weeks ago

Sent an email to admin with the info-admin replied ‘he’s not interested-ok?!?’

Was threatened with my first ever ban on here as well.

"So... who's pov?"

"Oh, he's just a friend"

" a friend eh? I've never heard you talk about him before..."

5 mins later ivan tells u he can't go.

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted 4 weeks ago

‘Well, I’ll just be making sure he won’t be sliding into your ‘contact us’ section anymore…’

posted 4 weeks ago

All joking aside, it sounds to me like Ivan is in a toxic relationship.

Controlling and prohibitive behaviours are huge red flags.

While a lot of women in Ivan’s situation enjoy the fantasy of being dominated or losing control as a way of fulfilling their darkest desires with the assuaging of guilt that comes with “he made me,” these kinds of power dynamics need to handled incredibly carefully. Power corrupting in this kind of instance meaning the power Ivan originally allowed admin in the bedroom- yes, I’ll accept your fist; yes, your friends can piiss on me while you watch - can often bleed into other or, as here, all aspects of the relationship.

It starts with “You’re not allowed to see that POV” and before you know it, the abuser is gaslighting his victim to the extent that they start to believe that they support Rangers; or that Dundee is an acceptable place to be from.

It’s terrifying, really.

Dr Pointys surgery
Your safe in my hands

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted 4 weeks ago

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
All joking aside, it sounds to me like Ivan is in a toxic relationship.

Controlling and prohibitive behaviours are huge red flags.

It’s terrifying, really.
At the risk of being called either unkind or insensitive-you’re separated from your wife, aren’t you?

Cow!

Yes I am.

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted 4 weeks ago

One wonders how that came to be…

posted 4 weeks ago

She didn’t have a cawwk and had no intention of growing one.

There’s your inability to compromise right there.

posted 4 weeks ago

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
She didn’t have a cawwk and had no intention of growing one.

I'm not actually sure that's how it works mate.

posted 4 weeks ago

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
All joking aside, it sounds to me like Ivan is in a toxic relationship.

Controlling and prohibitive behaviours are huge red flags.

It’s terrifying, really.