Kane's reality check

posted on 14/10/21

Imagine he's sulking a bit as he's probably missed his chance at a big move now. Good news for Spurs is he's probably likely to stay there and see his career out now.

posted on 14/10/21

There’s no way he’s worth £150 million at the moment and may never again be rated at that kind of fee. Spurs could regret holding on to him as Haaland to City might now be a goer.

posted on 14/10/21

Reminds me of Torres when he down tooled because he wanted to leave and then never regained that form for the rest of his career.

posted on 14/10/21

Kane is a fan of Spurs and like most of us Spurs fans, he is disillusioned at the direction the club is going, with farcical decision from clueless owners after farcical decision from clueless owners.

Kane can see what we can all see, that we are run by idiots who have no ambition to match their star players aspirations. There is no wonder he wanted to leave and no wonder his hunger at Spurs could have waned.

Even if it is not a conscious drop off, I think he had mentally checked out of Spurs last summer and so sub consciously that could be affecting him, it could take a while for him to get his 100% focus back.

You also have to factor in another change of coach, who at times does not appear to know what he is doing and who is still developing a new team.

All this garbage of Kane is now past his best, or on the decline is pure nonsense put out there by the agenda driven media.

posted on 14/10/21

comment by (K̇ash) I'm the Mané - Free Palestine 🇵🇸 (U1108)
Good point this and a good comparison

I will always stand by my feelings in the summer

We should have negotiated and sold him the moment he wanted out

I’m not sure he wants to regain his focus at Spurs , he is coasting now

posted on 14/10/21

Absolutely no point keeping an unhappy player that has ending up hating the club. Spurs should have just accepted what City were prepared to pay in the summer.

His value is plummeting every month and his contribution on the pitch is next to nothing. Of course he can still knock in a few goals playing at 50% in the European Sherpa Van Trophy, which will distort the stats somewhat.

He was a complete waste of a shirt on Tuesday night and I wouldn't be surprised if he picked up another "ankle injury" in the next few weeks.

posted on 14/10/21

What he needed was a move away from Spurs but if you have no ambition this is what happens

posted on 14/10/21

comment by FC Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
As well as trusting a filthy slimy snake like Levy

posted on 14/10/21

Oh look, its the obsessed Sheriff...even responding to his own posts #embarrassing #getalife

posted on 14/10/21

comment by Blackpolespur (U9242)
comment by (K̇ash) I'm the Mané - Free Palestine 🇵🇸 (U1108)
Good point this and a good comparison

I will always stand by my feelings in the summer

We should have negotiated and sold him the moment he wanted out

I’m not sure he wants to regain his focus at Spurs , he is coasting now
Not to City, I wouldn't have minded Bayern, Barca or Madrid. Similar to Modric..wanted Chelsea..got sold to Madrid.

posted on 14/10/21

comment by Devonshirespur (U6316)

So obsessed isn’t he. Literally camps out on the Spurs board everyday

posted on 14/10/21

comment by Don_tottenham (U3372)
comment by Devonshirespur (U6316)

So obsessed isn’t he. Literally camps out on the Spurs board everyday

That we can agree on mate

posted on 14/10/21

comment by Devonshirespur (U6316)
comment by Don_tottenham (U3372)
comment by Devonshirespur (U6316)

So obsessed isn’t he. Literally camps out on the Spurs board everyday

That we can agree on mate

We sure can mate

#levyout #enicout

posted on 14/10/21

comment by Ioavirgo (U10470)
comment by Blackpolespur (U9242)
comment by (K̇ash) I'm the Mané - Free Palestine 🇵🇸 (U1108)
Good point this and a good comparison

I will always stand by my feelings in the summer

We should have negotiated and sold him the moment he wanted out

I’m not sure he wants to regain his focus at Spurs , he is coasting now
City was the only Prem club I could have stomached as would get the reasoning

Would have been more delighted to see him go abroad though that’s for sure

Just doesn’t seem like the sort of player to leave England though

I really want him to turn it back round just think he won’t get back to his levels before with us but I’m sure he will still bag at least 20 total goals this season …just won’t be as dynamic

posted on 14/10/21

comment by Blackpolespur (U9242)
comment by Ioavirgo (U10470)
comment by Blackpolespur (U9242)
comment by (K̇ash) I'm the Mané - Free Palestine 🇵🇸 (U1108)
Good point this and a good comparison

I will always stand by my feelings in the summer

We should have negotiated and sold him the moment he wanted out

I’m not sure he wants to regain his focus at Spurs , he is coasting now
City was the only Prem club I could have stomached as would get the reasoning

Would have been more delighted to see him go abroad though that’s for sure

Just doesn’t seem like the sort of player to leave England though

I actually wouldn't mind him dropping to play 10 and we sign a proper No.9....and Pigs might fly.

The squad is definitely imbalance

We have 3 guys for AML (Son Bergwijn Gil) and 1 for AMR (Lucas).

I actually think Bergwijn is surplus and would swap him for a goal scoring AMR

comment by Naby8 (U6997)

posted on 14/10/21

He'll get back to his best imo.

Kane probably thought he'd get his move and be challenging for the league and CL this season, plus he was almost certainly seeing himself as the first England captain to lift a trophy since '66.

Would have been a disappointing summer. But ultimately he seems to want Shearer's scoring record. The hunger will return and so will the goals.

posted on 14/10/21

comment by Devonshirespur (U6316)
Oh look it's divonshire spur using hashtags like some 14 year old...fackin grow up

You are like a broken record to be fair

I hate Spurs

No ambition that lot

Disgrace of a club etc etc ect

posted on 14/10/21

Hopefully Kane realises that it is his intense drive, focus and determination that makes him so good at scoring goals.

posted on 14/10/21

comment by Brother (U20548)
Exactly this...need to get his fighting attitude back or he definitely is going nowhere. Lose lose for him.

posted on 14/10/21

comment by hounslows-finest (U6180)
You are like a broken record to be fair

I hate Spurs

No ambition that lot

Disgrace of a club etc etc ect

Excuse me for stating facts...it must be uncomfortable

here's a fact for you

one of our clubs continued to pay a convicted paedophile his wages while he was in prison serving his sentance and said they would keep his job open for him once he served his sentence

i'll make it a tad easier for you

it wasn't us

posted on 14/10/21

comment by hounslows-finest (U6180)
here's a fact for you

i'll make it a tad easier for you

it wasn't us
I don't know too many facts about pedophiles... apologies...I'll take you at your word

posted on 14/10/21

Graham Rix, you may have heard of him.

posted on 14/10/21

comment by hounslows-finest (U6180)
Graham Rix, you may have heard of him.
I have...but I'm not privey to anything any club have agreed with him financially

I'm really sorry