No a bad weekend

posted on 17/10/21

… BTW, Kyogo and Jota have obviously been great, it’s just the balance of the front 6 that’s too lightweight for me. The sick note McCarthy signing just looks like an expensive mistake, with every passing week he’s unfit to start, or complete 90 mins … who knew, eh?

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
My sniggering knew no restraint when the news from the Hearts equaliser filtered through.

Guffaw may be a better description.

As for us; we’re warm and cold. Never no what to expect other than it’s a generally better watch than last season. No way we’re winning this league although I’m actually bore hopeful of a cup win.

* know

comment by Tully1 (U20686)

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)

Guffaw may be a better description.

* know

Is that really a genuine " No way we’re winning this league" comment? Or a wee fingers-crossed wind-up but still leaving yourself some wriggler room?

posted on 17/10/21

No need for mealy-mouthed garbage.

Rangers had their Leicester season last year.

Their older players will run out of steam over the winter. Their stars are so poor that nobody wants to buy them and the fans are now starting to realise that their new heroes like Scott Wright aren't up to it.
The fact that they will be better when Ryan Jack returns says everything about the paucity of talent in that midfield.

Celtic will be champs by at least ten points.

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Tully1 (U20686)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)

Guffaw may be a better description.

* know

I’ve genuinely written is off other than we’ll make a better fist of it and we’ll beat them this season.

But I’d be stunned and delighted if we win it of course. I’d have to see Rangers drop a good few points prior to the New Year before getting any hopes up and Hibs away week Wednesday for me is a real acid test.

One result that Rangers on play didn’t deserve yesterday won’t change my overall thoughts to be honest. As ever. We will see.

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Magnum( proper bears seem to get on OK with me... (U22391)
No need for mealy-mouthed garbage.

Rangers had their Leicester season last year.

Celtic will be champs by at least ten points.

Behave you

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
comment by Magnum( proper bears seem to get on OK with me... (U22391)
No need for mealy-mouthed garbage.

Rangers had their Leicester season last year.

Celtic will be champs by at least ten points.

Behave you
Shoosh! 不

They’ll be calling you Magseball soon

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
They’ll be calling you Magseball soon
It would be an improvement mate 不

I do enjoy reading your musings Mags

posted on 17/10/21

comment by CelticTornado (U4316)
I do enjoy reading your musings Mags
You can bookmark it.

不不不不

posted on 17/10/21

I feel sorry for rangers, there is no real, major, obvious, difference between last season and gerrards other seasons in charge.

Its almost impossible to pinpoint what was different last season.

Could be anything...

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted on 17/10/21

comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)

Its almost impossible to pinpoint what was different last season.

Could be anything...
Is it the fact that McGregor has started dyeing his hair?!

posted on 17/10/21

comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)

Its almost impossible to pinpoint what was different last season.

Could be anything...
There were some Fookin hairbrained theories on here about it
We called it Desperate Shettleston Syndrome(very aptly DSS)
It’s a bit like that $hite they say about playing “The Celtic way
They had a bigoted captain who’s be as well having wan eye who was an advocate and started in a film

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Zachsda(played 6, lost 3, he is the GP) (U1850)
comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)

Its almost impossible to pinpoint what was different last season.

Could be anything...
There were some Fookin hairbrained theories on here about it
We called it Desperate Shettleston Syndrome(very aptly DSS)
It’s a bit like that $hite they say about playing “The Celtic way

Who would have guessed you would be the most triggered bear by this

posted on 17/10/21

I don’t know what you mean
I was merely positing an opinion

The song in Frozen means nothing to me

posted on 17/10/21

comment by My POV (U10636)
comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)

Its almost impossible to pinpoint what was different last season.

Could be anything...
Is it the fact that McGregor has started dyeing his hair?!
Trying to fool his mugshot?

posted on 17/10/21

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
comment by My POV (U10636)
comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)

Its almost impossible to pinpoint what was different last season.

Could be anything...
Is it the fact that McGregor has started dyeing his hair?!
Trying to fool his mugshot?
He’s a bastion of moral fortitude(good Presbyterian word, me n Zach stayed in a hotel room in Millport named Fortitude, in The Cathedral Of Thd Isles) and will be unlikely ever to be part of getting a mugshot

Dirty orange bastions…

posted on 17/10/21

Still nobody has been able to explain to me why this much-needed 4th strip is all white.

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Magnum( proper bears seem to get on OK with me but the wee girly ones get me filtered. Aye even the ones I'm obsessed with) 不不不不 (U22391)
Listen, at least it's not all orange to 'celebrate the Dutch players in the team'

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Magnum( proper bears seem to get on OK with me... (U22391)
Michael Barrymore said it was

comment by Zico (U21900)
Or have The Fairy Flag sewn into tho collar of yer managers tracksuit(the very thought of a manager in a tracksuit) we knew what that was aboot

posted on 17/10/21

comment by Zachsda(played 6, lost 3, he is the GP) (U1850)
comment by Magnum( proper bears seem to get on OK with me... (U22391)
Michael Barrymore said it was
Strike it Ducky!

comment by Silver (U6112)

This any help...?