That time of year

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 5/7/22

No offence mate but not sure what good can come from posting this?

posted on 5/7/22

Utter stupidity...delete thread

posted on 5/7/22

Completely agree. Not sure why you would post that on here.

posted on 5/7/22

Desperate

posted on 5/7/22

“neadrathols”
This is what Alanis Morissette meant.

posted on 5/7/22

Neadrathol

I think I took some of that at a party once.

It didn’t do anything for me

posted on 5/7/22

comment by rats juice wun uz ra leeg...so it huz (U6393)
Neadrathol

I think I took some of that at a party once.

It didn’t do anything for me
Looks like this thread is doing nothing for lex… Mibbe one of the more one sided forums, bigoted ones, ironically.

Fair play to the bograts calling him out. Easy to turn a blind eye and pretend you don’t realise what they’re up to.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 6/7/22

comment by rats juice wun uz ra leeg...so it huz (U6393)
Neadrathol

I think I took some of that at a party once.

It didn’t do anything for me
But you didn’t wake up with a sore head?

posted on 6/7/22

I'm sure the pharmacy gave me neandrathol after an incident

posted on 6/7/22

Bye bye Aribo - £6M

posted on 6/7/22

comment by Lauders - 55 time predictor champion (U9757)
comment by rats juice wun uz ra leeg...so it huz (U6393)
Neadrathol

I think I took some of that at a party once.

It didn’t do anything for me

Although to be fair, that is a good video .

comment by JFK (U8919)

posted on 6/7/22

Easy to turn a blind eye and pretend you don’t realise what they’re up to.
========

fair play for calling out the walk and the idiots in your support who attend mate.

takes a big man to stand up and say "hawl, cavemen, enough is enough"

posted on 6/7/22

comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)
Easy to turn a blind eye and pretend you don’t realise what they’re up to.
========

takes a big man to stand up and say "hawl, cavemen, enough is enough"

Indeed

Zach is far from chuffed

posted on 6/7/22

comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)
Easy to turn a blind eye and pretend you don’t realise what they’re up to.
========

takes a big man to stand up and say "hawl, cavemen, enough is enough"
Called out many Rangers lads on here.

Some say I even chased Zachsda from the site

posted on 6/7/22

comment by Lauders - 55 time predictor champion (U9757)
comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)
Easy to turn a blind eye and pretend you don’t realise what they’re up to.
========

takes a big man to stand up and say "hawl, cavemen, enough is enough"
Called out many Rangers lads on here.

Some say I even chased Zachsda from the site

See above

posted on 6/7/22

He better return by the first game of the season so I csn claim my ne change bet win

posted on 7/7/22

Brilliant Lex. Funny as fek.