Obers Haven

posted on 14/5/21

No TT has played him consistently throughout the cup.

posted on 14/5/21

comment by TLLL (U4640)
TT confirms Kepa starts tomorrow.

posted on 14/5/21

I thought Tuchel was gonna be brutal and play Mendy instead

Can’t imagine the board being too happy with that tho

comment by T.J (U15973)

posted on 14/5/21

Don't like the cup keeper stuff, just prefer our best keeper to start.

But Kepa has generally been fine under TT, guess he deserves the final

posted on 14/5/21

He did well to keep Jorginho’s shot out last game

comment by T.J (U15973)

posted on 14/5/21

Wouldn't it have been a red card if they didn't score? Not sure what the rule is on handling a back pass that's ending up in the back of net.

Don't think he should have rushed out to Auba after either but oh well. Calamitous goal nevertheless

comment by g7 (U12473)

posted on 14/5/21

I read somewhere that it would not have been a red.

posted on 14/5/21

I read on Twitter (so could be bollux) it would be a yellow for Kepa and an indirect free kick from six yards out with our players on the goalline.

posted on 14/5/21

comment by Sideshow (U11809)
He did well to keep Jorginho’s shot out last game
He'd have done even better with it if he wasn't playing left back

posted on 14/5/21

comment by g7 (U12473)
I read somewhere that it would not have been a red.
Yellow and indirect free kick I think

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Ah I was confused with what you guys were talking about with that. I didn’t know the pass back rule stretches to the ‘keeper handling it in any way. I thought it was only two hands on the ball that triggers the indirect free kick.

Morning

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Leicester are set to complete Boubacary Soumaré deal also with last details - final fee will be around €23m to Lille. The agreement is imminent, medicals pending. Soumaré has accepted to join Leicester since February.

Leicester always buy well

comment by T.J (U15973)

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

They do. Buy for decent price and sell for loads. Fofana will be the next one they sell for a lot

comment by T.J (U15973)

Luiz leaving Arsenal at the end of the season, we'll get him back

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Probably be a few players getting nicked from that Lille side to follow. They have an unusually young side

comment by T.J (U15973)
Luiz leaving Arsenal at the end of the season, we'll get him back

If we keep three at the back that's not a crazy idea - but I imagine he will be off abroad.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Leicester have defo done well coping with losses of Mahrez, Kante, Maguire, Chilwell, I guess Drinky too. Vardy will be really hard for them to replace and start phasing out

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

The Luiz situation saddens me, he never really stayed at any club for more than 3 years and he probably won't be loved or fondly remembered by any specific group of supporters. He should be loved by Chelsea fans, but due to the acrimonious nature of his departure he won't be.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
comment by Sideshow (U11809)
He did well to keep Jorginho’s shot out last game
He'd have done even better with it if he wasn't playing left back
True and then he rushed out after saving it which led to the goal. I'm not confident with Kepa in goal, just gives an unnecessary advantage to Lesta

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Superb (U6486)
comment by Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
comment by Sideshow (U11809)
He did well to keep Jorginho’s shot out last game
He'd have done even better with it if he wasn't playing left back

I mean Smith Rowe would still have had a shot on goal from six yards, he was favourite to score regardless.

Kepa has been fine since Tuchel came in, if we lose the cup final it is more likely a consequence of our outfield play than him making a clanger.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Europa League Here We Come! (U22521)
I'll remember him fondly. The thing that will always stay with me is that pen he took in Munich. Was immense and helped turn the tide of the shootout our way imo.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Europa League Here We Come! (U22521)
comment by Superb (U6486)
comment by Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
comment by Sideshow (U11809)
He did well to keep Jorginho’s shot out last game
He'd have done even better with it if he wasn't playing left back

I'm definitely holding you to that comment

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Need to clarify - Kepa should go in the summer and yes - I'd pick Mendy tomorrow. But, I don't think it will be deciding factor in the game. His form under Lampard would terrify me but his current levels are back to Sarri era which were 'meh' basically.