Section of Ibrox to be closed.

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by atheist (U2783)
didn't have squirting in my day, when was it invented?
1876

comment by atheist (U2783)

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by Bluebell (U7064)
comment by atheist (U2783)
didn't have squirting in my day, when was it invented?
1876
Yir a cant!

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

I know mate..sorry.

Grubs here have a good weekend folks

comment by atheist (U2783)

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Enjoy, mate.

comment by BB (U13430)

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
comment by BB7🍀 (U13430)
Only had a couple of squirters in my life.. 1st I was too inexperienced and kinda freaked out.. second was a fat cvnt but I loved it
The one I dated was horrible. Flat as a board. Great big cliit - like six inches long. Insisted on squirting down my throat. Really thick and salty. Cow.
----------------------------------------------------------------------hahahaha ya dirty bassa

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
comment by BB7🍀 (U13430)
Six inches? Cheeky bass. Its eight at least

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Maybe if there were two of you.

Which I’m totally down for.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by atheist (U2783)
didn't have squirting in my day, when was it invented?
After 1982 https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-spot

comment by timmy (U14278)

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Yaaaaass. Love a statement.

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)

Yaaaaass. Love a statement.
No Surrender

comment by Miller (U9310)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

I'm not even sure the green brigade could top that for self important statement levels.

They have a point

But they also miss part of the issue

They can be a fantastic part of the support but the situation is at least in part down to them yet no admission is made

It’s unfortunate they are taking the brunt of this but I can’t see a better option

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Miller (U9310)
We should get them together and breed them.

The perfect fan. Untiring, Unstoppable. Unkillable.

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Miller (U9310)
I'm pretty sure they could mate. Notice the UB are also copying the GB nonsense about the club making money out of them. Fack them all.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Miller (U9310)
Yes up there own ass

Behave and you might get taken seriously

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

See that comment "as the voice of Ibrox" it would be up.

The GB have the same attitude. They think the stadium is full without them. Total self importance.

These stadiums have had great atmospheres for years, long before an ego with a drum appeared.

A drum for 90 minutes is not an atmosphere. Good atmosphere goes with the ebb and flow of a game, not constant banging and shrieking down a megaphone

*wound me up

Their *

comment by Miller (U9310)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Voice of Ibrox annoyed me. You're no better than anyone else in the stadium. Everybody is there to cheer the team and see a win.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Miller (U9310)
Conceited I agree

A huge amount of truth in it mind you

Better if they hold up their hands admit that they played their part in the problem

If they truly are the voice of Ibrox then it goes with the territory

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Call Sign: Invictus (U3627)
See that comment "as the voice of Ibrox" it would be up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
and btw...I have no idea how to guy with the megaphone gets away with it...his language is atrocious.
Very little atmosphere at any Celtic games now and the stadium has lost the ability to intimidate visiting teams.

posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

"these attack's" fvckin illiterate morons (and that's saying something, coming from me! )

Honestly, it would be good to just ban the lot of these "ultra" groups. Happily see the GB gone - they're a fvcking blight at games.

Canny go and just watch the team and enjoy the game without making some sort of "Hey look at me, I am..." statement. Which more often than not is just an embarrassment.

Total whankfvcks the lot of em - I don't care what colour scarf you have on. Just please FVCK OFF!

Pleased to see thon fvckhead was ID'd by fans at the game yesterday and ejected. Hopefully banned now. Need a lot more of that - we've been bystanders for their shiite far to long. "You're not welcome among us and you're not safe here" should be the message.

More hope than expectation. But hope, nonetheless...