Scotland - Double Header

posted on 4/9/19

Most Neggy article of the week. We can beat Russia fs then Belgium will take care of itsef

posted on 4/9/19

comment by timmy(c) (U9757)
Crazy mulgrew is still one of our better options
It’s ‘Charlie,’ mate.

comment by lauders (U9757)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
comment by timmy(c) (U9757)
Crazy mulgrew is still one of our better options
It’s ‘Charlie,’ mate.

posted on 4/9/19

rather watch a double header or homes under the hammer

posted on 4/9/19

“rather watch a double header or homes under the hammer ”

Nothing stopping you.

posted on 4/9/19

See when folk lose name change bets, could they at least put there real (original) name in brackets after the funny one. Not only have I no clue as to who writing, but would also like to poke fun at said loser Please and Thank you

comment by lauders (U9757)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by I'm not as think as you drunk I am.......Schizophrenia was my idea!.....No it wasn't!.....You are never alone with a Schizo :D (U2115)
See when folk lose name change bets, could they at least put there real (original) name in brackets after the funny one. Not only have I no clue as to who writing, but would also like to poke fun at said loserPlease and Thank you
It's lauders and that would defeat the purpose

posted on 4/9/19

Would love to be more interested in Scotland. But unfortunately a series of duffers as managers, the seemingly constant call offs and the constant failure to excite or engage the fans has all been a bit too much.

I also think that when we started recruiting players you hadn't heard of with strong English accents that it limits how much you relate to and support the team.

I know every nation spreads their recruitment net wide these days but its gone too far IMO.

I think it was when we had guys like Matt Elliot lining up for us I started to think international football was a bit of a pile of keech.

posted on 4/9/19

comment by timmy(c) (U9757)
It's lauders and that would defeat the purpose
Loser......

posted on 4/9/19

Not even the fact we are co-hosting a tournament soon can make people interested?

posted on 4/9/19

I too lost interest in the national team some time ago...basically since Burley was appointed apart from a brief resurgence under Strachan before he too retreated into a familiar downward spiral it has been constant disappointment with little or no hope. Hardly a great way to pass a couple of hours

posted on 4/9/19

Suppose it must be hard tuning in to Rangers getting humped then Scotland anaw

posted on 4/9/19

I still think international football is the brilliant you get some great night's in the pub having a pint and singing about making English people think again (see us Scots love a referendum), question Jimmy hill's choice of partner then the utter disappointment that cannot be equal when the national team lose.

posted on 4/9/19

comment by I am Turok - Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
posted 1 hour, 1 minute ago

I would choose your words carefully or next time you might find UEFA have shut an area of the pub and made them put a big flag over the tables.

That'll learn you.

I care !! Would be delighted if we beat Russia

I'll probably bag the Mrs on Friday as well ...and pretend I'm into her

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Hot Shot Hamish (U21959)

Challenge.

What would be our greatest ever all ginger team?

Strachan
Burns
Mojo (he was strawberry blonde but I’m struggling!)
...
...

I really am struggling!

Lawrence Shankland.

comment by Miller (U9310)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by Hot Shot Hamish (U21959)

Challenge.

What would be our greatest ever all ginger team?

Strachan
Burns
Mojo (he was strawberry blonde but I’m struggling!)
...
...

I really am struggling!
Mcleish
David Bates
David Hopkin

comment by Miller (U9310)

Stuart mccall count?

comment by Miller (U9310)

posted on 4/9/19

Bremner and Jimmy johnstone ginger in the younger days?

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Miller (U9310)
Stuart mccall count?
What's he done now? The count.

Duncan Shearer

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Miller (U9310)
Bremner and Jimmy johnstone ginger in the younger days?
How could I?

My era.

comment by Silver (U6112)

David Bates

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by Miller (U9310)
Bremner and Jimmy johnstone ginger in the younger days?
How could I?

My era.
No probs, Silver. Just a wee bit of the Oldtimers(Alzheimers)