Title in our own hands

posted on 18/9/19

comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trent Wijrigi πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U2114)
comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†Allison ChainsπŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U3979)
comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trent Wijrigi πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U2114)
List of best cities and no mention of Salisbury.

Close to filtering the lot of you.

Great for sight seeing
And being poisoned.
We haven't had a single poisoning this year
Welcome to Salisbury, no poisonings in 365 days, twinned with Pryipet

Calm down Tarby

No need to get bitey.

comment by Ace (U18814)

posted on 18/9/19

comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trent Wijrigi πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U2114)
comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†Allison ChainsπŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U3979)
comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trent Wijrigi πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U2114)
List of best cities and no mention of Salisbury.

Close to filtering the lot of you.

Great for sight seeing
And being poisoned.
We haven't had a single poisoning this year

Don’t count on it. There’s a bloke at the office who I don’t like - been slipping anti-freeze into his coffee for weeks. He’s starting to look translucent now and has has had a few days off ill - few more weeks and we’ll be close to multi organ failure, then his parking space will be up for grabs.

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)
I am jealous of nothing.

Which is actually the number of times Liverpool have won the league.

So maybe I am jealous, of nothing, which equals Liverpool's title haul, of nothing.

posted on 18/9/19

I’m jealous that no Liverpool fans seem to have jobs!

AMIRITE!

Sizz not taking the facts listed very well at all

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)
comment by Michael Edwards FC {Proud owner of the 5 000 000th comment} (U2720)
comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)
comment by Michael Edwards FC {Proud owner of the 5 000 000th comment} (U2720)
I have to say Barry...those places look a bit too crowded for me. That's why I don't live in the big cities.
Which one is your favourite out of the places?
Aw that's probably the busiest. Hope you like people.
I actually hate people. That's why I joined the army...so I could just go around committing mass genocide and not have to feel guilty about it.

No particular order:

Leeds;
York;
Northumberland (for Bamburgh, Dunstanburgh, and Warkworth);
Edinburgh;
Gonna have to say Manchester, aren't I?

Lived in London for a bit - Richmond is gorgeous and I always loved Camden, however, the rest isn't my cuppa tea and I must say its the probably (and ironically) the loneliest place I've ever been. Can see how it might be good if you had your mates / fam down there, mind.

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Michael Edwards FC {Proud owner of the 5 000 000th comment} (U2720)
comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)
comment by Michael Edwards FC {Proud owner of the 5 000 000th comment} (U2720)
comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)
comment by Michael Edwards FC {Proud owner of the 5 000 000th comment} (U2720)
Which one is your favourite out of the places?
Aw that's probably the busiest. Hope you like people.
Genocide often feels like a reasonable and sensible solution to some things. It has just been used inappropriately in the past so gets a bad name.

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
Sizz not taking the facts listed very well at all
I don’t read back, I just post.

Other people’s comments are of no interest to me, which is why I have so many people filtered.

posted on 18/9/19

comment by rooney_hernandez (U7012)
No particular order:

Leeds;
York;
Northumberland (for Bamburgh, Dunstanburgh, and Warkworth);
Edinburgh;
Gonna have to say Manchester, aren't I?

Best city in the world.

Always will be.

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Automatic For The People (U21889)
comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
Sizz not taking the facts listed very well at all
I don’t read back, I just post.

I meant the OP

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Automatic For The People (U21889)
comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
Sizz not taking the facts listed very well at all
I don’t read back, I just post.

and dont read any

posted on 18/9/19

The title is also in City's hands. Just need to beat you twice and match your remaining results

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)
Every time they've had the premier league title in their hands all the other teams have just ripped it off them

posted on 18/9/19

I like the term “stick in the craw”

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Irishred (U2539)
I like the term “stick in the craw”
I like the phrase “cut of his jib”

posted on 18/9/19

comment by dangerdog2 (U22234)
comment by Yoda's big brother Hulk (U1250)
Are Spurs still hunting Leicester down?

posted on 18/9/19

comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trent Wijrigi πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U2114)
List of best cities and no mention of Salisbury.

Close to filtering the lot of you.

The RS heartlands

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Irishred (U2539)
I like the term “stick in the craw”
Pranks gets that 6 times a night, so I’m told..

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Arouna Jagielka oooh I wanna take ya, Heitinga Nikica come on pretty mama (U1308)
comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trent Wijrigi πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U2114)
List of best cities and no mention of Salisbury.

Close to filtering the lot of you.

The RS heartlands
How's the hotbed of the People's Club, Sheffield?

posted on 18/9/19

comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trent Wijrigi πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U2114)
comment by πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trent Wijrigi πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† (U2114)
List of best cities and no mention of Salisbury.

Close to filtering the lot of you.

The RS heartlands
How's the hotbed of the People's Club, Sheffield?

Great, so good I never went back home.

posted on 20/9/19

***************************************************
But what is the root cause of all of this bitterness? Surely it's not our success in Europe - we have been English footballs greatest side in that arena for longer than most of these toe-rags have been alive.
***************************************************

Trent,
I believe that you just answered your own question!

comment by blav23 (U3068)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

Long way to go, lets get to next year and see where we are.